priests

SO LONG AS ITS DONE HUAMANLY AND QUIKLY , THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. A PRIEST WILL WORK WELL , BUT JUST DOESNT LOOK AS PROFESIONAL .

IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO LERN HOW TO CHIN RABBITS , IT REALY IS THE BEST WAY AND CAN BE DONE WHEN THE RABBIT IS BALLED UP IN A NET , IT DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE ITS HEAD STUCK OUT.

BUT LIKE I SAID SO LONG AS ITS QUIK

I use a preist, especially on netted rabbits. Saves them from struggling for ten minutes while you try to untangle them, also faster for one man and his dog if you've alot going on.

Then neck them in the nets,, its not rocket science isit :blink:

Priests are for fish not rabbits :tongue2:

If i find the priest the most effective method why should i neck them?

a fecking preist , get him by the back and kneck him ,your haveing a laugh ,this is rabbits not some bruce lee movie or the water margin , or some 10 stone deer , i use a preist for fish sometimes if there not drowned in the net but , rabbits 3 to 4 pounds ive taught youngsters how to do it , ive had the odd shaft of a pool cue for priesting bigger game that do fight back but not for a while cheers, and out jumps the rabbit there three youths on him like kwai chan cane thyeve got the bad rabbit hees not going any were now ahah

Guest basil46
I use a preist, especially on netted rabbits. Saves them from struggling for ten minutes while you try to untangle them, also faster for one man and his dog if you've alot going on.

Then neck them in the nets,, its not rocket science isit :blink:

Priests are for fish not rabbits :tongue2:

It is not always possible to quickly stretch/neck rabbits in the net as the net doesn't stretch enough

think LL means chin them in the net Lee.

That`s correct. It`s quick and easy, especially if you`re on your own. Chin it, chuck it, get another net down. Untangle it between bolts.

basil.

Guest dog on
ivw knecked the face of a few behind ,bus shelters , doon the beach, behind my mothers shed , didnt need a preist either, good looks and cheeky nature maybe the preist came out later or truncheon ahah
and i thought you did not have a sense of humour :clapper::clapper:

i have a great sense of humour but not with eejits and i dont suffer fools,. like what is the best dog, the best coulour ,the best size ,best ferret ,the best show, the best preist, even as a youngster i watched and learned from an early age and never wasted peoples time ive met some time wasters on here mate hence the bad attitude sometimes cheers ,had the wanting to by inocs never sent the money but i never sent then the inocs cheers