What 4x4 do you drive?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got the Range Rover, managed to sort the electrical issue out; but have bought a Defender 110 too. Its great for the dogs and throwing all the kit in, just perfect. Looked at all sorts of Jap stuff before we got it, but this was the only thing that fitted the bill just right!

post-12806-1215341668.jpg

post-12806-1215341677.jpg

Guest smashygadge

i got an old fourtrak 1600 petrol not the 10 grand 4x4 some of you have but is doing me proud and just right for my lamping nights .cant take a pik as broke me camara lastnight not that its worth the looking at lol :thumbs: you all have some nice 4x4

Just got my new one a couple of weeks. So far so good.

Rear Snugfit cover is not the snuggest of fits around the tailgate but it's not Mitsi one.

2493192778_313e6c3a7b_o.jpg

2493192676_7354cb0c51_o.jpg

Steve

Nice car was thinking of a new L200 myself....whats the fuel consumption like?

Sorry for delay in answering. Done 5000 miles so far, varied driving and I'm getting between 31 & 32 mpg. Put climate control on and it drops to 29 mpg though.

Well pleased with it so far and it is a bit dirtier now

Steve

After 18 years of owning & working on Land Rovers, with a few dabbles into BMW etc I've opted for a L200.

Does everything I want, more space than the Landies, more reliable than the Landies, less welding than the Landies!!! The old saying is way correct - "It's never over in a rover" - Aye - the bl00dy work that is!!!

Interested in the posts saying that the L200 is tail happy in the wet when empty, so far, I'm finding it very hard to kick out, nearly went out once but that was going into a tight corner, approaching at 65mph ish!!!

newmotor.jpg

A lot of people saying that the Landy will take you anywhere - but seriously, do YOU actually go anywhere????

L200's - it's a truck - treat it like one, it's NOT a car!!!