What 4x4 do you drive?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a nightmare in the wet FJ! the arse end is all over the place when cornering and pulling out of Junctions a bit quick, but overall a nice motor for all my needs and not too thirsty....

Having a slippery Arse is something I should be used to by now... :whistling:.....

anyone driven a ford ranger offroad? what are they like ?

Got one they are good trucks had mine for a year now bloody good truck. Touch wood never had one thing wrong with it. Will get pics up when I get a new blue tooth thing for the comp. Got a good set of BFG Muds on it, Super chipped, Lamp in the roof, De-mountable winch for the front Ive only ever had it stuck once and it was my own fault as I went in a land drain that I didnt notice while looking around my permission.

Regards highlander.

landrover are the best by far but izuzu troopers and toyota hilux are good as well but the hilux need waitin the back to stop them going sideways and a decsent setof rear tryes. the engine are so reliable my one has 245 thousand km on the clock and still runs perfectly

After struggling for six months with my discovery, new head gasket, skimmed head, new clutch, £500 worth of welding and now blown another head gasket so needs a new head! :censored::wallbash: Iv'e given up and bought this instead: :notworthy:

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

After struggling for six months with my discovery, new head gasket, skimmed head, new clutch, £500 worth of welding and now blown another head gasket so needs a new head! :censored::wallbash: Iv'e given up and bought this instead: :notworthy:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p210/tr...25/DSC00037.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

thats a bit mad!!! it appears that we have taken pictures of our vehicles in the same place!!! up the hafod farm! im from port talbot too