What 4x4 do you drive?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi im chris im 19 and i think the best car for you would be an bmw x5. how much money do you want to spend. its comfortable gd off roader cost a bit in petrol but get a disel because its cheaper. and get your insurence to a house in the country side because it will be cheaper. good luck

post-4549-1207661138.jpgNOT MINE BUT THIS WOULD GET YOU ANYWHERE :clapper:

I would have one gweedo but i don't think kwick fit do tyres for them :laugh: .

MIKE,That is a nice motor you have there mate :thumbs: just one thing it could do with a bit of mud on it,its a for off road,man, not for posing on your local high street :toast::tongue2::laugh: .

bradder i i used to have a 90 like that top motors miss it like hell wish i could of found a job closer to home and kept it. im looking at but a vitaa just for throwing dogs in as inurance is pricey on something wi a big diesel engine and im only 20

bradder i i used to have a 90 like that top motors miss it like hell wish i could of found a job closer to home and kept it. im looking at but a vitaa just for throwing dogs in as inurance is pricey on something wi a big diesel engine and im only 20

ive had quite a few different 4x4 i seem to always lean towards landrovers mostly discos but needed bit more space so gone for 110 hardtop currently doing it up its going to double up as a hunting wagon and work truck as ive got a van around me most of the time ,so kill two birds with one stone so to speak if its as good as a disco of road ill be happy if its better ill be ecstatic.

(better be as i think ive renewed every thing including part of the chassis) :icon_eek:

Mine...

Molly's....

Millet.

Fook thats the cleanest I have seen it mate :laugh:. they look lovely in Black which was the colour I wanted but couldn't find one. I also wish I never took the back off now as it don't half seem light on the back now......

Jasper

• 1 month later...