Boar hunting with dogs

Hi im just wondering does anyone now of anyone that hunt boar in the UK with dogs and if so wat method do they use i.e with a pack of hounds such as the ones used abroad or lamp them for example and wat breeding are theyr dogs? Cheers lads :victory:

Hi im just wondering does anyone now of anyone that hunt boar in the UK with dogs and if so wat method do they use i.e with a pack of hounds such as the ones used abroad or lamp them for example and wat breeding are theyr dogs? Cheers lads :victory:

y

Edited by white pig dogs

you need some of these

bullseyediegopups2008002.jpg

Nice dogs mate. How old are they? Have you used them yet?

very nice dogs mate. has the dog ever seviced a greyhound bitch? they would make some nice lurchers to suit my type of hunting ;)

yes my mates done that cross and the pups looking like they are gonna do the job no problem

IS THERE ANY LEFT FOR SALE MATE? HOW DID THE TURN OUT ARE THEY VERY HEAVEY OR IS THERE ANY RACEY ONES CHEERS CHUCKY

very nice dogs mate. has the dog ever seviced a greyhound bitch? they would make some nice lurchers to suit my type of hunting ;)

yes my mates done that cross and the pups looking like they are gonna do the job no problem

IS THERE ANY LEFT FOR SALE MATE? HOW DID THE TURN OUT ARE THEY VERY HEAVEY OR IS THERE ANY RACEY ONES CHEERS CHUCKY

they come out racey the male is really fast allready and there only about 9 months. old he has two bitches as well but i dont think he would sell them

IRISH FLAG?No wild pigs here........... until the nightclubs shut down,then they spill out onto the streets in packs,very dangerous time when the wild pigs congregate together.

Edited by jigsaw
Guest bigredbusa
IRISH FLAG?No wild pigs here........... until the nightclubs shut down,then they spill out onto the streets in packs,very dangerous time when the wild pigs congregate together.

:) :) :)