Killing with a 12ft/lbs gun from 250 metres......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i bet he does decline to join...i bet his fac app reason went something like this....(int he words of matt lucas)

"Shut up what yer need a reason for! chantelle said that matt said his second girlfriends cousin got the herps and they didnt have a license"

Well, you guessed it right! He declined. Here's his response.....

QUOTE: "If you think I got something to hide you can think that, but it really doesn't change anything. You can ether show some dignity and a little respect and take my word for it man to man, or you can live in your world of arrogant bliss and set about trying to make teenagers look like fools because you obviously know better".

All I can say is, what a tit.

Here's a link to the thread where this all started. (His is the 5 th post down). Although I think you need to join up to read it. If anyone fancies some roasting and has a few moments spare please feel free to roast this loser.........

http://www.street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/...290&page=11

:hmm: , not so sure, I remember dropping a cow with a pea-shooter :yes: and that was across the valley, in another County :yes: and.............................................................................

I was blind-folded :o:yes:8):toast: :toast: :laugh::laugh::drink:

Guest bigredbusa

lol stand back bigredbusa is going in , i have joined said boy racer forum and i will have a word with said young man once my account has been activated

dont worry i have chosen a car to use in this undercover quest ..

behold ...............................

da da dahhhh

saxo power

Speaking of identifying species do we reckon this supposed mate is the greater or lessor spotted bullshitter...my bet is on the greater as as per my penguin book of quarry "the greater spotted bullshitter can be disguised by his more obvious smell and its poor eyesight/judgement which explains its ludicrous claims and exagerations of the truth"