Killing with a 12ft/lbs gun from 250 metres......

does he take magic mushrooms by any chance??

God knows! He isn't really a friend. Just someone I talk with on a car forum and got on with until he started boasting about his almighty 12 ft/lbs Air arms. (I just hope he joins up on here so we can all have a laugh). First he claimed I knew nothing about shooting. Then I made this topic and posted the link..... This was his last response......

QUOTE: "Adam you really are a ****. I think the only joke here is you, your so far up your own ass, your go to rediculars lengths to try and prove your right. Even when you acturly know **** all about the events I have described. When in fact you have little to no knowledge of the situation, you wheren't acturly there when I did this, you never meet me, you never seen where I shot, nor have you meet anyone that I used to shoot with, nor do you anything really about air rifle shooting. Nor infact have you any grounds on which to prove your own expearance. Funny thing is I was acturly telling people recently that I thought you where alright, Im sorry I take it all back. Congratulations on winning the internet"

There we have it. None of us know what we are talking about and he is right. Hard to believe the guy in question is 19 years of age. (Anyone would think I was ridiculing a 10 year old). :11:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows! He isn't really a friend. Just someone I talk with on a car forum and got on with until he started boasting about his almighty 12 ft/lbs Air arms. (I just hope he joins up on here so we can all have a laugh). First he claimed I knew nothing about shooting. Then I made this topic and posted the link..... This was his last response......

QUOTE: "Adam you really are a ****. I think the only joke here is you, your so far up your own ass, your go to rediculars lengths to try and prove your right. Even when you acturly know **** all about the events I have described. When in fact you have little to no knowledge of the situation, you wheren't acturly there when I did this, you never meet me, you never seen where I shot, nor have you meet anyone that I used to shoot with, nor do you anything really about air rifle shooting. Nor infact have you any grounds on which to prove your own expearance. Funny thing is I was acturly telling people recently that I thought you where alright, Im sorry I take it all back. Congratulations on winning the internet"

There we have it. None of us know what we are talking about and he is right. Hard to believe the guy in question is 19 years of age. (Anyone would think I was ridiculing a 10 year old). :11:

he sounds like a right twat.

he sounds like a right twat.

You got that right! (Although I cant help but feel slightly sad for going to these lengths to prove him wrong)......

On the other hand it was worth it for the sheer satisfaction! :clapper:

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for understanding and letting me air my dirty laundry after such a brief introduction to the forum! :good:

Personally i beleive him....i mean its possible he could have hit and killed a duck at 300 yards with a pellet from a 12ft lbs ...im guessing he just shot the air rifle then quickly got up ran along making a neeeeaaaaaahhhh noise then picked the pellet from the floor where it landed (about 120 yards away) crept upto a duck t@#ted it over the head with the rifle butt then repeatedly hammered the pellet into its chest with said same rifle butt until it was dead... :tongue2::whistling:

He could be shooting at 350 inches about 9 yards, certainly possible, I love the way that as soon as some people are proved wrong they get very edgy and defensive to try to hide their inadequacies and go on and on about loyalty to friends and the rest of it etc etc.

Id never sell a gun to someone as stupid as that. id love to see his application form for an FAC, something along the lines of a .22r/f for shooting red deer at 1500yrds.

thanks

ss06

i think you may find that what actually happend was he took aim at some point in the clouds above

this poor little duck [ same place were his head is ] and the duck on seeing this attempt and the

pellet landing 200mts short of him in a fit of laughter clutching his chest died laughing :whistling:

He must know my Grandad.

When I was about six, my dad told me that during the first world war, grandad shot 99 germans with a foot bow and one arrow. The arrow went clean through the first 98 and stuck solid in the last. Why not a hundred? said I. What? You'd make me out to be a liar for the sake of one german?

Reminds me of the guy at school who had the most powerful air rifle in the county. Apparently he had fitted it with a shot gun spring...

H

Keep smiling folks