spining wings

has any one had any luck with spining winged decoy's to go on the magnit's? we tried them and the pigeon's wernt havin any of it, it put um of rather than any thing :wallbash:

not used them as yet, as the above comments are very common from them that have.

i am a full time pigeon guide and i was working with another guide this week and he used them air-pro's please let me tell you they are f....king s..hite waste of cash

we had a crap 1st day with them i binned them for the next day with just putting 2 dead bird's on the magnet and i think they worked better on the magnet

one thing about the air-pro's is i think they spin to fast

regards

i am a full time pigeon guide and i was working with another guide this week and he used them air-pro's please let me tell you they are f....king s..hite waste of cash

we had a crap 1st day with them i binned them for the next day with just putting 2 dead bird's on the magnet and i think they worked better on the magnet

one thing about the air-pro's is i think they spin to fast

regards

the air pros are ok they just the same as the whirly some days they work well some days they dont we have shot hundreds of pigeons over them

good luck to you with them one thing i will not use them rather use dead bird's any day pigeon's where put of by them in the 2 day's we had them out

regards

wev used um twice now, either to fast and the noise from them was somthing else, the pigeons would fly over but there was no way they wer coming into them

i have used the airpros for 2 season now and iam a full time guide i have 8 pairs last season we shot well over 5 thousand pigeon in two months try useing two pair together i think they work the best on laid stuff and stubbles like anything if you have pigeon dead birds work as do foam ones do to

Remember, they have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...just call us on 01942 243126 to get tips on the best way to use them. Lee, you need to have pigeons on your ground to shoot them mate... :D:D

PS...no money back for winchester though 'cos he's a theiving w@nker.