chocolate patterdale 10week old bitch puppy for sale

10 week old chocolate brown with no markings patterdale bitch puppy for sale. fully innoculated and wormed, has also been microchipped. very energetic and loves to be outdoors. boystrous son forces sale. £350. 07948389798. anytime. no timewasters please.

found this today on epupz check the price of the bitches at the bottom of the ad lol :icon_eek:

Breed(s) Patterdale Terrier

Pedigree No

Price £400

Location Cleveland

Ready 20 April 2008

Number available Dogs 6 & Bitches 4

Parents viewable Yes

Injections inc Yes

Age of ad 10 Days

Breeder No

Description

pure bred chocolate patterdales a rare chance to aquirie these type of pups it has took me a lot of years of line breeding to produce this true type father and mother are continental kennel club reg pups can be if needed pics can be sent by e-mail pups are smooth and broken coated no timewasters pls bitches 475

Edited by Border Terrier
found this today on epupz check the price of the bitches at the bottom of the ad lol :icon_eek:

Breed(s) Patterdale Terrier

Pedigree No

Price £400

Location Cleveland

Ready 20 April 2008

Number available Dogs 6 & Bitches 4

Parents viewable Yes

Injections inc Yes

Age of ad 10 Days

Breeder No

Description

pure bred chocolate patterdales a rare chance to aquirie these type of pups it has took me a lot of years of line breeding to produce this true type father and mother are continental kennel club reg pups can be if needed pics can be sent by e-mail pups are smooth and broken coated no timewasters pls bitches 475

Thats Ashfoster I believe :thumbdown: prick