fox red labrador

I have a fox red dog at stud and he's due a few nice matings over the next few months one of which is a nice red bitch, my dog is hip scored, eye tested and optigen tested clear, so I would be happy to give you details of any planned matings.

DSC_0094.jpg

Otherwise some kennels to contact would be Gilly Nickols at bedgebrook as she has a lovelt ftch red dog.

Regards

Nicola

hi nicola im to looking for a fox red bitch could you phone me please as soon as you know many thanks john my phone number is 0191 2433654

Hi John

I have a yellow bitch visiting Rogan tomorrow night, fingers crossed :whistling: nicely bred, hip scored and eye etsted, working bitch, there are a few pups pre-booked happy to send you details when they've done the job. Only got a call tonight, so short notice.

Nicola

I have a fox red dog at stud and he's due a few nice matings over the next few months one of which is a nice red bitch, my dog is hip scored, eye tested and optigen tested clear, so I would be happy to give you details of any planned matings.

DSC_0094.jpg

Otherwise some kennels to contact would be Gilly Nickols at bedgebrook as she has a lovelt ftch red dog.

Regards

Nicola

hi nicola im to looking for a fox red bitch could you phone me please as soon as you know many thanks john my phone number is 0191 2433654

DSC_0094.jpg

Regards

Nicola

cheers hope they have fun and many puppys

:clapper:
Hi, we have been searching for a fox red labrador for quite some time now and we need some help finding one, male or female, preferably a bitch, but would be happy to find either. Distance is not a problem, for good pedigree. If you can help, it would be appreciated, thanks.

hi there is a lady in king lynn julie rutherford whos litter is due in may her phone number is 07904119133

Slightly ot but I was amazed when a mate had a great mixed litter with about 4 strong fox reds and not one went to a working home! Both sire and dam from drakeshead lines and all ten pups went as pets. Wierd eh?

hi all ,my friend has got 6 fox reds forsale there ready to go in about 4 weeks , i also have this fella up for stud he is hip scored but not been eye tested until next month

his sire is millcottage pathfinder FTCH the dam is delfleet pollen there is many many FTCH in his pedigree . pm me for more details

shooting006.jpg

hi all ,my friend has got 6 fox reds forsale there ready to go in about 4 weeks , i also have this fella up for stud he is hip scored but not been eye tested until next month

his sire is millcottage pathfinder FTCH the dam is delfleet pollen there is many many FTCH in his pedigree . pm me for more details

shooting006.jpg

hi there is the litter a mix one ? is mam and dad both fox red

shooting006.jpg

ye both sire and dam are fox red and very nice to

shooting006.jpg

ye both sire and dam are fox red and very nice to

can you give me more info please . Like does mam and dad come from mix litters are just fox red my phone number is **** ******* are you can give is yours and ill phone you many thanks