Anybody had an unsual left and right

I think foxhunter is a serious danger to the fauna and wildlife of our land.  :lol:  :D

When i was realy into terriers we had hit a problem clean spades terrier had a disorder in its hip cant remeber what it was called but it was getting worse .i had a bitch that was on medication for fits any way we took the dogs out hunting the russell was limping and cleanspade was giving it ill need to get him put to sleep at that my wee bitch went to ground under a dump and then took a fit. That was the last straw a left and a right russell then lakie. fecking real sad day that was one of the low points in my terrier life. :icon_eek:

I thought it was cruel at the time but thinking back it realy was for the best That wee lakie bitch had been getting treated with the vet cost me a small fortune i was told she would be ok. Then she fit again that could have happend when she was under at a badger fox or what ever clean spades dog was a dead dog walking he was just a soft b***%*d and worried how to explaine the empty dog lead to the youngens lol. ps Before anyone jumps down my throat badgers were legal then and in mho should still be there a fecking pest big time. :angel: