KHAN JIHAD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if such a handsome dog was owned by a 'scruffy' (unkempt) person, is there no justice in the world , and just imagine if said 'scruff/unkempt' person was to do as he wished with his own prope

Posted Images

He's a show dog lurchermick.

He,s no show dog :no: Bred off Chris Pemby,s cream bitch,sister to Wilber,s "star" an outstanding bitch put back to Vances "ash" who,s litter sister was runner up in the Forley in 2000, what other pure bred dog could do that? :clapper:

I know the lad that own,s him well, :D

He,s no show dog :no: Bred off Chris Pemby,s cream bitch,sister to Wilber,s "star" an outstanding bitch put back to Vances "ash" who,s litter sister was runner up in the Forley in 2000, what other pure bred dog could do that? :clapper:

I know the lad that own,s him well, :D

:icon_eek: there isent one that could do that!!! :toast:

what an idiot statement to make you clown the picyure with khan is one i took its my bitch khan was bred by chris pemberton and was arguably in his day one of the best coursing salukis in the country as for being show blood hes all kizzy and pharoh breeding instrumental in the breeding of some of the finest lurchers in the country fair play there is some fecking idiots getting on this site please delete me icant take anymore if some idiot cant get a dog to jump a fence hes asking someone hes never met whats his favourite name or colour fecks sake goodbye
what an idiot statement to make you clown the picyure with khan is one i took its my bitch khan was bred by chris pemberton and was arguably in his day one of the best coursing salukis in the country as for being show blood hes all kizzy and pharoh breeding instrumental in the breeding of some of the finest lurchers in the country fair play there is some fecking idiots getting on this site please delete me icant take anymore if some idiot cant get a dog to jump a fence hes asking someone hes never met whats his favourite name or colour fecks sake goodbye

my dog storms got all the kizzy pharoh in his breeding and well said mate been thinking that myself about this site lately

talked to the owner of khan etc he seems a decent guy and hees told me straight what the dog does and doesnt , i like the look of the dog and invited him up for a hunt, him and another saluk man , saw hundreds of pure saluks run in the desert areas of new mexico some class ones and some curs but i think alot is to do with owners and how much they get out with there dogs alot of them love saluks but alot are not mad on the chase, like myself and others , if i was ever going to get a pure saluk i would have to see the parents doing something etc as alot of money for to catch hares roe or rabbit when it was legal, and they can get hurt the same as a 200 pound dog , i like them had saluk crosses near enough twenty yrs and some are good and some are huffy etc you need to work with them and not be to harsh and they take longer to mature sometimes all the best