¾ PATTERDALE ¼ BORDER X LAKELAND TERRIERS PUPS

Guest RMHJENNY

ITS FUK ALL TO DO WITH BULLYING. SO THATS PLENTY FROM YOUS TWO .THE FACT IS THIS LAD IS BREEDING TERRIERS WHAT LOOKS TO ME JUST TO MAKE A £ .SOME OF US LADS ARE VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING DOGS AND WOULD ONLY BREED FROM DOGS WORTH BREEDING FROM AND THE PUPS WOULD BE GIVEN TO FRIENDS .THE ONES THAT DIDNT MAKE THE GRADE WOULD EITHER BE PTS OR DRESSED AND GIVEN AS PETS .

YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION HOW DO THE PARENTS WORK???/

Edited by gavmac

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spud.

spot on gavmac....people i go out with breed for [bANNED TEXT] we need and ARE WORKERS they dog to pals who will graft them not for £200-£300.

they lad hasnt once said mother good fox dog been dug to afew times got a few seasons under her belt..sire good ratter and busher etc?????

look more like pets to me. i maybe wrong but you should give some back ground ov [bANNED TEXT] they have been used for?

ITS FUK ALL TO DO WITH BULLYING...... SO THATS PLENTY FROM YOUS TWO .....THE FACT IS THIS LAD IS BREEDING TERRIERS WHAT LOOKS TO ME JUST TO MAKE A £ ......SOME OF US LADS ARE VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING DOGS AND WOULD ONLY BREED FROM DOGS WORTH BREEDING FROM AND THE PUPS WOULD BE GIVEN TO FRIENDS ...THE ONES THAT DIDNT MAKE THE GRADE WOULD EITHER BE PTS OR DRESSED AND GIVEN AS PETS .....

Who else, beside youself, has asked about the working abilities of the parents?

If the lads breeding to make the coin, would you have them docked(at a cost) and micro-chipped(at a cost), sounds an awful expense if they dont sell??? Has it for a second crossed your mind that maybe this lad thinks his dogs are worth breeding from,because for him, they are good dogs???

Some of US lads are very passionate about working dogs, But maybe we are a bit different , we get on with it, not stab some other f****r!!!!

Like I said, not interested, click on summat else!!!!!!!!

Guest RMHJENNY

We don’t have the time like some of

You as we work 7 days a week so

They have just been used for ratting

We take foxes out at night with

Lamp & rifle

Lamp & rifle

NEED I SAY MORE

£230 FOR A RATTING DOG

GET BACK IN YOUR BOX JAKE .HAVE A READ AT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE YOU SPEAK PISH

Edited by gavmac
Guest markbrick1

Lamp & rifle

:yes::yes::yes::yes: thats all thats needed to be told mate the truth good luck in finding them a nice home,mark

standish hey,is that big earth still there behind the indian next to the caravans in the bank just down from the farm??????????????

Bloody hell Mark, The Indian car park will be full of 4x4s at 6.30 in the morning!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

yea but i know every earth that is worth knowing in youre area and iam from chorley originally well whittle used to dig all over there and know a lot of people

I haven't been for a couple of years but last time i went there was 3 maybe 4 earths on that bank ATB Pritch

Feck me, cut the lad some slack!!!

He's had the decency to be honest, told everyone he's heard about the site,paid his money,so he's every right to advertise his pups,so it's his first post, well if you ain't interested in his pups,click on something else!!!!!so he in the horse game, so's the feckin Queen!!and as for comments about the price!, pups as stated are docked (legally) and micro chipped- doesn't sound like some backstreet puppy peddler knockin pups out,does it, if there to expensive or you don't want to pay it, click on something else!!! the bitch don't look like it's done much graft!!!!I ask you, what kind of comment is that.

It don't half f**k me off when people just wanna have a snipey stab

all the best with getting good homes for your pups mate

jake

:clapper::clapper: Well said Jake! there are one or two Bullies on here, but you get them in all walks of life. Gotta feel sorry for them, if their life is enhanced by cyber Bullyiing :feck:

Spot on mate, i recommended these people to this site because i think its s**t hot and i've learned loads from the decent people who are willing to share their knowledge, and not just take the p*ss and be sarcastic.

This is a better picture of the mother and father.

post-10721-1206222405_thumb.jpg

post-10721-1206222456_thumb.jpg

Edited by byrney
Guest RMHJENNY
iv done abit round there myself im sure iv been on ur farm,is it you who released the partridges last year and me and my mate gwyn came and checked the earths for you.

yes it was our john who released the partridges

ITS FUK ALL TO DO WITH BULLYING...... SO THATS PLENTY FROM YOUS TWO .....THE FACT IS THIS LAD IS BREEDING TERRIERS WHAT LOOKS TO ME JUST TO MAKE A £ ......SOME OF US LADS ARE VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT WORKING DOGS AND WOULD ONLY BREED FROM DOGS WORTH BREEDING FROM AND THE PUPS WOULD BE GIVEN TO FRIENDS ...THE ONES THAT DIDNT MAKE THE GRADE WOULD EITHER BE PTS OR DRESSED AND GIVEN AS PETS .....

You are of course correct Gavmac...........but I am sure it adds a few pennies to a poor farmers income ;)

Markbrick likes the truth so here it is...........the perents have killed the odd rat around the farmyard and they thought it would be a good idea to earn a few bob with a litter.

I reckon that about sums it up...........

Guest markbrick1

how would someone like to travell a hundred miles for a dog that is ment to be from 100% stuff to find out later it isnt,all its from is the odd rat killing mother and father????like i said now the truths been told lets move on and the best of look for them with this litter and next yrs litter as well,mark