• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last years litter all sold within 2 weeks in loot

someone told me about this site tonight so thought I

would give it a try

they are all micro chipped & come with all paper work from vet for docking

:whistling::whistling: ............Gavmac, I think this will tell you all you need to know..................

Guest markbrick1
iam not knocking you?????????you say youre parents work there dogs and live in standish ????????????pm me there name mate i should know them if they work them properly and that might stop a few critics,mark

only asking a question i know a lot of people in the area and i have asked for a couple of names and no pm i presume they dont work mate just say family pets for sale it would be better,mark

the bitch looks a bit like a sausage dog (daushaund)

I bought one of the bitches yesterday, and believe me the mother looks nothing like a sausage dog in the flesh, she's a cracking looking dog.

standish hey,is that big earth still there behind the indian next to the caravans in the bank just down from the farm??????????????

feckin ell tell the world :shout: yes it is but its full of rabbits :D

Guest markbrick1
standish hey,is that big earth still there behind the indian next to the caravans in the bank just down from the farm??????????????

feckin ell tell the world :shout: yes it is but its full of rabbits :D

lost a feckin terrier in there 30 yrs ago its a fecker and it was a mates dog

Guest RMHJENNY

I bought one of the bitches yesterday, and believe me the mother looks nothing like a sausage dog in the flesh, she's a cracking looking dog.

thanks Paul aka byrney

I don’t see as I have to justify myself

We work our own farm & two other’s

One being byrney brother in law

Also try Mark Taylor at Decoying UK

I will tell you one thing this as to be the

Most unfriendly site I have been on

Guest markbrick1

ok i not got a problem but some of the terrier folk will,theres loads of shite around,you put youre 1st topic up,pups for sale,you breed horses for money,problems from day1,mark

Feck me, cut the lad some slack!!!

He's had the decency to be honest, told everyone he's heard about the site,paid his money,so he's every right to advertise his pups,so it's his first post, well if you ain't interested in his pups,click on something else!!!!!so he in the horse game, so's the feckin Queen!!and as for comments about the price!, pups as stated are docked (legally) and micro chipped- doesn't sound like some backstreet puppy peddler knockin pups out,does it, if there to expensive or you don't want to pay it, click on something else!!! the bitch don't look like it's done much graft!!!!I ask you, what kind of comment is that.

It don't half f**k me off when people just wanna have a snipey stab

all the best with getting good homes for your pups mate

jake

Feck me, cut the lad some slack!!!

He's had the decency to be honest, told everyone he's heard about the site,paid his money,so he's every right to advertise his pups,so it's his first post, well if you ain't interested in his pups,click on something else!!!!!so he in the horse game, so's the feckin Queen!!and as for comments about the price!, pups as stated are docked (legally) and micro chipped- doesn't sound like some backstreet puppy peddler knockin pups out,does it, if there to expensive or you don't want to pay it, click on something else!!! the bitch don't look like it's done much graft!!!!I ask you, what kind of comment is that.

It don't half f**k me off when people just wanna have a snipey stab

all the best with getting good homes for your pups mate

jake

:clapper::clapper: Well said Jake! there are one or two Bullies on here, but you get them in all walks of life. Gotta feel sorry for them, if their life is enhanced by cyber Bullyiing :feck: