TAXIDERMY

Hi ya all been collecting taxidermy since i was right young but sold a fair few of my pieces a few years back! just starting to get a few bits back now! let us know if you have any you wanna sell? will travel and will pay a fair price!

Hi ya all been collecting taxidermy since i was right young but sold a fair few of my pieces a few years back! just starting to get a few bits back now! let us know if you have any you wanna sell? will travel and will pay a fair price!

I have absolutely no idea why this has gone under video clips :blink:

i have a nice roe bucks head for sale

Guest gooseman243
got a full fox on stand and a full brown hare in wooden class cabinet

this is my roe buck im looking to get £150 can arrange postage if you are willing to pay

post-13535-1206216303_thumb.jpg

Guest fell terrier

this is my roe buck im looking to get £150 can arrange postage if you are willing to pay

i have seen the roe head very nice piece nearly as nice as the dog that caught it al hows he doin al

• 1 month later...