Sign in to follow this  
russ91

show us your nv setup

Will the cobra merlin go on any scope or dose it have to have an adjustable parallax?

Guest Magwitch
Will the cobra merlin go on any scope or dose it have to have an adjustable parallax?

A 30mm tubed side parallaxed scope is the best option

Ive been working on digital night vision project for a little while now and took some footage in the garden the other day, Ive still got to make a mount for the lens but its looking pretty good i dont know how it compares to the GB stuff but have a look and tell me what you think. :thumbs:

Hi how did you record that and what digital night vision is it?

Guest Magwitch
Ive been working on digital night vision project for a little while now and took some footage in the garden the other day, Ive still got to make a mount for the lens but its looking pretty good i dont know how it compares to the GB stuff but have a look and tell me what you think. :thumbs:

Hi how did you record that and what digital night vision is it?

I recorded it onto a archos jukebox when i finish it i will post a picture its cost me in the region of £30 to build so far.

looks good pat... what distance was that, 30yds ?

looks as clear as the gb stuff, in my opinion.

Guest Magwitch

looks good pat... what distance was that, 30yds ?

looks as clear as the gb stuff, in my opinion.

It was from the kitchen to bottom of the garden once ive made the lens adapter i should be able to give it a field test but its looking promising if i don't say so myself :thumbs: