yes shocking he was trying to pass it of on here for £350 i kept out it and never said anything but i am now sick to the back teeth of him trying to sell fu.....d dog's to fellow hunting men

i know 100% he only paid £50 for the deerhound no beating about the bush mate i know he got rid of it but dont know how much he got for it

regards

well it all sounds like you all r gelous of him making a few quid if u buy a car out ov a garage i bet your life on it the sales man gave a lump less than you pay so is he wrong no its called life all the pest controle lads it costs nothing to catch or trap somit but they charge is that wrong he is making a few quid good look to the lad if u dont like it dont read if any ov yous lived in my street u woudnt live there long no one likes nosey interfiren bstds just let him get on with it its noute to do with yous probly all a load ov curtin twitchers but dernt go out and say anything that why on here pad now see the replys sad men

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh good para you now understand what kreet is all about good man

he payed 50 quid for the deerhound bitch , f**k me , was bargain at 50 quid , unlucky for her ended up with him , but making 300 profit from that bitch is just shocken :thumbdown:

like u said bargin he found it why give it to someone else to make a few quid u crabin him for selling it at price somrone must have been happy to buy it

oh good para you now understand what kreet is all about good man

Still at him then..

wildfowler I have known what Kreet is about all along,sad to say that you and a few others DON'T.

Why are you upsetting yourself so ? Chill out .....life's to short . :boogie: :boogie:

para i dont get upset at silly things like this i could have got the deerhound for £50 but i would not waste my time trying to pass them on also i know kreet in person mate so i know what sort of person he is i have been brought up in the same area and i know these dog's 1st hand and the silly wee kid's that have had them i can go on and on but rant over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

para i dont get upset at silly things like this i could have got the deerhound for £50 but i would not waste my time trying to pass them on also i know kreet in person mate so i know what sort of person he is i have been brought up in the same area and i know these dog's 1st hand and the silly wee kid's that have had them i can go on and on but rant over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE MAN :drink: :drink: :drink:

i got the deerhound with the intention of keeping her but as i made clear she did not settle with my whippet and she is the biggest dog i have bar my bully's the reason i got her for that money was she was very under weight and the boy is due me money for net's and didnt have the money for a pup i sold him last year if the bitch had been ok with mine she would still be here as at the moment fire arms are a no for me and my whippet is only anygood for bunny's and big bunnies she would take a fox but wouldnt risk her being injured or wounded as she will be in some race's this season to keep her fit for the next season. it worked out at just over 100 bux i made that i wasnt already due and to be honest £350 is a steal for a deerhound of any caliber it isnt like there are alot around the now and when she didnt settle with the dog she was a kennel mate for in the first place she had to go . once you have seen so many good dogs killed pts and just disapear into shit you become hardend to the loss .

i am not a dog dealer i have sold some dogs have just put my bully to another bitch yes i have dogs for sale and are asked to advertise dogs for people but i am no dealer or breeder if i wanted to become a dealer or breeder i would have 2 bulldog bitche's in each of my kennels and make in excess of 750 per pup with upto 14 per litter .

iv been out with my dogs all weekend and had my last day with the ferrets hence i aint been on here . im on here as i enjoy the read of some of the post's and there are alot of nice people on here who have the same hobbies as me if i was trying to make money i wouldnt waste my time on here i would have never advertised the dogs on here if it werent for the fact none of them would have been suited to life as a pet .

• 4 weeks later...
Kreet is a prick; he thinks he is doing his adolescent pals a favour; every time they want rid of a dog they have ruined, he is the dope thad advertises them on here, (for a price or "free to good home"), supposedly getting rid of good dogs, to bring on another pup !! How many dogs have these kids really "brought on" ? And if they are decent dogs, why get rid of them ?? ..... Oh, and "Para 1" were you really a Para, or just a Walt ?? Lets know what your background in the Paras was ????

Cheers.

I wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire son and i don't owe you or anyone else any explanations as to what i have done or do and it's pretty obvious the way you try to run others lives that you have done absolutely feck all with your own miserable life :feck:

WALT.......

chairborne written all over him...piefinder platoon probably

:wallbash::notworthy:

as for this mofo Kreet, Carlisle is¨full of choppers like him..his threads are something rather special

chairborne written all over yourself you mean why dg up an old post to argue .... i was shooting a boys land this morning for him shot half a dozen rooks and a maggie couldnt be arsed picking them up as he just wants them culling there are young leaving the nest etc ill take some piks when i head back up this afternoon just to show you how much of an armchair hunter i am mate ill also get some up of the dogs were runing at the minute between me and a mate id have posted piks of the weekends outings but due to the type of hunting it was i didnt even bother taking my camera as i wouldnt post incrimanating evidance of anyone and there dogs never mind me and my own .

so stiffmeister what is it you actualy do yourself within the sport or hobbie whitch ever you wish to call it that allows you to incorectly judge anyone over a pc or are you just another over weight bored twat looking for a way to let go of the built up anger after the years of builying and jelousy you have been draged threw since childhood :rolleyes:

if i had so much time on my hand's an didnt have 2 kids to run after id be out with my gun or the dogs or even fishing with the weather like it is today . all im saying is dont judge someone you dont know to many people are at it on here i peronaly havnent been posting my outings as they havent all been eventfull and its been bigger game than rabbits iv been watching but ill be clearing some woods of corvids over the next month so ill be posting plenty pik's and topic's for anyone intarested . to be honest i havent seen many topics on here worth the reading of late in any of the sections some cracking dogs shown though :D

well im not long back from a days fishing also naild 2 rook who ill post piks of when i get a minute but the piks of my trout are up .

as for stuart the boys a joke he has 4 monkeys and thinks everyone of thems a dog . iv only got a few greyhounds in my kennel the now plus the terrierx and the whippet but i have a [bANNED TEXT] dog coming for the start of the coming season from the boy i get my greyhounds from and if he sends a lurcher anywhere near the class of his greyhounds over the water ill be over the moon . was out with stuart the other day he slipped the bullx and the bitsa lurcher on a stag it was like crap from a shovel or should i say the dogs are monkeys couldnt catch the cold .

im doing alot of shooting up cupar way my best mate's dad runs a farm up that way with some good ground on it got a sea trout a few weeks back of 7 pound with a spinner big cock fish he is over run with rooks and the usual vermin so is more than happy to let me do as i please also some out the back of springfield and the usual knocking about the back of leslie . just vermin the now tho gonna be beating a diff site this coming year as im sick of the 2 beats iv been on . getting a springer from a mate part trained for it as 2 of my greyhounds are on lone for 6 months to do a job just came on sunday and the other one is for sale as he's done his job cant get a price with him anywhere so ill have the space for the lurcher n springer come the season start.

you got much doing yourself wildfowler-2007 ?

regards kris

kreet good to see your out keeping the vermin down and getting a bit of fishing in will see the photo's later

well like i said it's people like stuart that give us people a bad name and you mean a buck not a stag as we dont have any down here mate his dog's are crap and always will be as he's not got a clue about dog's anyway nothing more to say bar show him the ropes mate

well yes been doing a wee bit of pigeon shooting over the 1st couple of week's there but now on to the roe buck's the proper way lol

just got my self a new l200 twin cab

regards

cheer's it's alot better than sitting about anyways better now the weathers changing aswell .

im sick trying to tell him mate he thinks he knows it all his red dog took the skin of a pad a said to take him home rest him till it was a bit better he said no no the dogs hard as fcuk and ran him another twice with no catche's ill not be back out with him its like trying to smuggle an elephant onto a plane stalking anything with him .

hope fully ill be doing it the proper way soon aswell lol .

gun sounds nice .

regards kris.