fk inhell he is giving the dog away its not like he is selling it if u dont like it dont reply to many old grannies on hear out of all the replys there is only one or two who r genuienly intrested not taking sides read a few ov his posts but what as it got to do with anyone if you dont like u dont like yous say get rid ov him but if we got rid ov yous this site would be a better read sick ov reading what bickering ba steds post pad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like sam said your peddling shite dogs on hear and if young lads are after a dog and they buy one of you that is going to dis harten them then the dogs get shipped around not fair on people that wont a working lurcher and end up with a pile of shite off you mate :doh::doh: let them shift there own shite dose not take long to get a bad name like kreet the crap pedler :laugh::laugh:

[/quote

why like sam said thats what most people r saying u wana come down abit it must smell up there

fk inhell he is giving the dog away its not like he is selling it if u dont like it dont reply to many old grannies on hear out of all the replys there is only one or two who r genuienly intrested not taking sides read a few ov his posts but what as it got to do with anyone if you dont like u dont like yous say get rid ov him but if we got rid ov yous this site would be a better read sick ov reading what bickering ba steds post pad

no disregard to you pad , but you havent been a member long and only posted a small number of times , but this guy as advertised more dogs than ive had hot dinners . and each time theres a story behind it , its getting fishy now , ive got nothing against kreet in person , i dont know the guy , just what i can see and read ...

i dont know him but let him get on with it what it to do with any one else if you dont like it dont reply its like saying it a hunting site and u carnt post noute else well if u look on 3/4 breed trotter thats a good read but nout to do with hunting if every one knows what he is like why reply

the dog has now gone to a decent home as iv said . at the end of the day whats fishy ... i know boys who put dogs down regularly because they dont make the grade or are injured and they think its not worth the kennel space this dog deserved better than it had there was nout wrong with him he wasnt being fed and wasnt getting out the kennel he deserved better whitch he know has and the person will end up with a good dog once they put a bit time in with him usualy i just let them get on with it but this dog wasnt hurt or not good enough just wasnt getting the effort because he got a new pup .

WHOT you selling next then kreet the crap pusher mrs and kids or another load of shite :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ow dumb fk if u learn to read it says free to good home

not all his shite is free when you have been on hears long as some of us you will see now who is the dumb fork paddington the prick :laugh::laugh::laugh:
WHOT you selling next then kreet the crap pusher mrs and kids or another load of shite :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ow dumb fk if u learn to read it says free to good home

not all his shite is free when you have been on hears long as some of us you will see now who is the dumb fork paddington the prick :laugh::laugh::laugh:

fking hell hes a comedian and a poet what next a cock sucker i bet he already is

pads been on here since febuary guys, we must listen to the big shot (he PMd me and cant even spell saluki or greyhound ( one was spelt suliki and the other grayhound)

brain dead!

leave him to it earth!

never was the brainest in the class :boxing:

Can't you fecking read the dog was for free feck off your full of shit.

read all kreets others posts, there all dogs for sale, all hes doing is encouraging wankers to get rid of there dogs by making it easy for them, and you agreeing with him must mean you see no wrong in this? if thats the case i dont think this site is the right one for you!!?

no it is a diffrent dog that was my dog but he is no longer at stud he serviced a bitch and i got a pup for my dad whitch was the only reason he was at stud in the first place .

as for all my posts being for sale if you knew that much about me you would see all my posts in airgun section ferreting section living of the land and game cooking etc i post in all sections about everything you guys just give others abuse you must lead very shelterd live's if this is bhow you amuse your selfs . how many dogs have i sold that are mine then .....

deerhound,lakie bitch who didnt make a digging dog but bushed and worked with ferrets,staff pup who was as stud fee ..... the rest were not my dogs and i didnt see one complaint from anyone who dealt with me im sure there are plenty on here who have sold on dogs who didnt make digging dogs and who have sold pups that were for stud fee .

againe ill say this post is closed anyone replying realy needs to get a grip !!

no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kreet when you going to learn i have told you many times now stop coming on this forum where we have true dog men that are sick of you selling a dog every week a dog is for life kreet

you are young and i know you wont give a f.....k in what others have to say about you on here but i do as you say you are from leslie which i am also you dont just give yourself a bad name your giving fife and scotland a bad name

take note this time kreet and stop f.....k trying to get rid of silly wee boys dog's they no longer want on this forum

please dont tell lie's when trying to get rid of them either i know these dog's will not have took deer as no c**t in leslie know's how to use a running dog properly as they are far to young to understand how to

rant over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

well i dont no any of you but i did read the dog was FREE ,it could make some young un a nice rabbit hound for fcuking about with.

you said a dog is for life, pet owners yes that might be the case but in this game no it is not and never as been sadly ,TO ME AND THIS IS ONLY MY WAY OF THINKING LIKE IT OR NOT,you have some terriers and they start off good 2 or 3 seasons down the line they jib jack pack in lose the bottle what ever you want to call it,do you keep it till the day it dies ,a pet owner would ,well sorry its not like that and no i dont mean sell it on, it get put to sleep and thats the sad fact, kids up set the lot but that life,you sell it on or give it away some twat will breed out of it and sell the shit ,now a lurcher of that breeding might make some young kid a happy rabbit dog and its not been bred for the big game where things are harder for the dog so the dogs got to be right, like i said just my way of thinking

the dog came from harry in cardenden when he was 2 and a half so he has deff seen deer and has deff taken all other quary anyway the point was the dog was for free and taking rabbits i was out with the dog at the tail end of last month and he took 2 rabbits out 2 runs on a golf course only problem was he wouldnt retreve he was like a rake as the boy wasnt feeding him right as iv said i advertised him for the lad . as for true dogmen on this site no one knows exactly what anyone else knows on here iv probably been in the runningdog game aslong as most i was watching greyhounds get stitched shut on a kitchen table when i was 3-4 years old after them hitting a hair rail thats a good 17 years ago now i worked on a race track for 5 years and know how these dogs work iv also had lurchers/whippets on and of for a good few years now there aint many people in leslie into dogs the boy that this dog was coming from isnt from leslie and im sure the boy who now has him will be happy with him as he used to be a very good dog it doesnt take much to bring them back up all it takes is a bit effort if i wanted money for the dogs the last place id be coming would be here the only reason the deerhound was on here was she was of true working stock but after all the twats on here i found her a very good pet home on a farm people on here need to get a grip this dog was going free and would have been worth the kennel space to anyone needing a lamping dog and would have been more than capable of a good ten a night in the right nick .