Sign in to follow this  
LOGUNSOLO177

Post Pics Of your Guns

We used to all have them when we was kids and them Diana G10's plinking about in the gardens and stinging each other up :angel::laugh: .

Cheers

Jasp

My S-TYPE updated and upgraded with the new Hawke Sidewinder 30mm IR 6-24x56 scope on board :D

IMG_3556800x600.jpg

nice expensive piece of glass

It certainly makes all the difference when your out lamping as these optics are fantastic!!!

IMG_3562800x600.jpg

IMG_3563800x600.jpg

IMG_3532800x600.jpg

am i the only person on this site with a bsa lightining xl???

anyway, cracking lght little springer this. only problem is the recoil on mine is comparable to a centrefire! :laugh:

post-23173-1238695356.jpg

i keep swaping and changeing guns but this is the 1 i wont change its a daystate harrier .hawk nighteye scope weihrauch mod and bipod

post-21483-1238695983_thumb.jpg

anyway, cracking lght little springer this. only problem is the recoil on mine is comparable to a centrefire! :laugh:

have you ever fired a centrefire because theres something rong with your gun if its that bad

hey matey if you think the recoil bad on that wud love you to fire this

post-21483-1238704611.jpg

post-21483-1238704644_thumb.jpg

Edited by shaun sale

You've never fired a centre fire so how do you know.......Ow thats right your fathers, brothers, sons, uncles, sisters husband has one and you've had a go on it!

hi this is my daystate harrier x .22 all camo'd up lol it has a tasco exp scope and a bipod , im shooting rws superdomes outta her.

0013.jpg

The good thing about a C/F is that the shots long gone before the recoil has chance to knock it off aim ;)

Phantom (Yes I have fired a C/F, but alas not a shottie :( )

Heres my .22 Hunter

post-18667-1246457862_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phantom

heres a updated picture of my setups that i dont change. daystate harier with profile stock hw silencer hawnk nighteye scope..20cal harris bipod . theoben rapid 12 hawk night eye scope cs target stock .20cal plus 1 night vision setup.

post-21483-1246475544_thumb.jpg

post-21483-1246475671_thumb.jpg

Edited by shaun sale

Guest air gunner

some nice guns there! leave the lil aaron alone its just a metaphor. lol tho it cant be that bad kick im sure when i used a centre fire it was bad but not like a shotty. dont worry aaron you will be able to handle it when ur a bit bigger.

when i have sorted out the problems with my stock im making i will post my gun up.

hiho, have you ever heard of overegsageration? and i have seen centrefires being shot and i have noticed they do recoil a little more than airguns, isent that surprising! :angry:

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker