Post Pics Of your Guns

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigredbusa i am so jealous i take it you have been floating around the old talonownersgroup site and talonairgun as i am a huge fan of those guns and i have just had the "O"RING Mod and new internals put in by leupy and my next buy will be a blodnob valve.

The scope i have on it is the AGS 4-16x56 and the ferris wheel on the side is the range finder. ;)

Don't want to be picky but the sidewheel is Parallax, on the AGS and at air guns ranges this may "help" as a range finder but it isn't a range finder as it will provide different range results at different magnification levels!! :thumbs:

My Sheridan CO2 pistol .20 caliber fully kitted out and is a great little ratter.....

I Fooking love that!!!! Nice mate!!! :gunsmilie:

Thanks mate as you can see it was a pet project and cost a few bucks to do it but worth every penny considering how quiet it is when you shoot it.

2 days ago I took a crow off my chimney pot at a range of 20 yards (good clean head shot) without disturbing anyone or anything :victory: The Weirauch silencer really comes into play when stealth is needed :gunsmilie: