Best Pre-Charged

Chris, I've taken prairie dogs, rabbit, squirrels, starling, sparrow (open season on the last two year round here). Plan a trip further west to try it out on some bigger stuff soon. I too wanted the synthetic but a guy here sold me this one new for the same price when the other was backordered.......the Webley version had a heavier barrel and better gauge- the only complaint I've heard on the FX model is a leaky gauge if anything at all......

bedlingtonman, is it diff parts for the action on the Spectre 2????? If it was swapping a part, I might do it if it's that much smoother............the trigger is fully adjustable and seems real good.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bedlingtonman, is it diff parts for the action on the Spectre 2????? If it was swapping a part, I might do it if it's that much smoother............the trigger is fully adjustable and seems real good.

F.R. tha action is smother [bANNED TEXT] because its made from difrent stuff and built in a bit of a diffrent way (so am told) but the new trigger mech will go streight in [bANNED TEXT] ....Crisjones my [bANNED TEXT] has a s200 and i think 4 the money there ok but as an everyday rifle i dont think it will last long [bANNED TEXT] due to the leight weight stock makes it easliey breakable and the cockin arms are well known 4 breakin [bANNED TEXT] there only plastic they tend to jam up even more with the airarms 10 shot addapter on them there plastic aswell all of it not very steady to my mind [bANNED TEXT] ....

Crisjones my [bANNED TEXT] has a s200 and i think 4 the money there ok but as an everyday rifle i dont think it will last long [bANNED TEXT] due to the leight weight stock makes it easliey breakable and the cockin arms are well known 4 breakin [bANNED TEXT] there only plastic they tend to jam up even more with the airarms 10  shot addapter on them there plastic aswell all of it not very steady to my mind [bANNED TEXT] ....

Durability is something of a niggle on the S200. By that I mean they have plastic bolts and triggers but has anyone shot one regularly enough to damage either? How many are breaking and is down to regular use or abuse?

The S200 I shot had the stainless trigger and bolt which cured anything plastic and still kept the price competitive.

I tried the magazine version and never had any jams but to be fair I haven't put it through the extreme testing I usually do. I know the early mags had a jamming issue but haven't heard it on the later stuff until now.

The S200 is around £250 and worth every penny IMHO. The one we tested many moons ago has had around 7000 pellets through it, upto last weekend (my mate bought the demo on the basis of the test). Not a great deal I must say but no breakage. No niggles. No faults, but it is a single shot version. Interested to hear from anyone else who's suffered S200 problems. :good:

i bought a s200 about 7 months ago i got it with the 10 shot converter a silencer and 3-9-40 so it was fully loaded we go out 2 or 3 times a week rabbitin decoyin for crows pidgens magies ,squirelin ,and the odd duck and goose and with the target shootin when i got it i put about 3000 pellets throught it in 5 weeks just after that the cockin arm snapped then the trigger jamed 2 weeks later then the cylinder had a leak so i gave it 2 a [bANNED TEXT] and its jammed on him twice in 2 months ....thanks

rapid  mk1 or mk2 tuned of course !!!!!  :clapper:  :11:

Only if your a dingle i had a rapid 7 mk2 on fac set at 24ft lb put about 2000 pellets through it and it started leaking then when i looked in 2 to it there are more than well know 4 it yes its a very sweet gun really nice to shoot but 4 the money you get 2 many probs and the more u shoot the more it cost u to get it fixed ...thanks

rapid  mk1 or mk2 tuned of course !!!!!  :clapper:  :11:

Only if your a dingle i had a rapid 7 mk2 on fac set at 24ft lb put about 2000 pellets through it and it started leaking then when i looked in 2 to it there are more than well know 4 it yes its a very sweet gun really nice to shoot but 4 the money you get 2 many probs and the more u shoot the more it cost u to get it fixed ...thanks

no prob for me i like to tinker, :yahoo: : had it apart and done a bit of tuning myself :good: easy to work on thats why i like em :11: ZAK :11:

• 2 years later...