Best Pre-Charged

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the rig FR is using is the best i have EVER used...ive shot Falcons, Rapids, Daystates...they where like comparing a burger to a steak!..lol.

It realy is an awsome bit of kit...it was almost NOT sporting shooting things...if the cross hairs where on it, it just got shot...simple as that.

Never have i shot such a good bit of fine tunned machinery...words realy cant describe it, its that good.

I dont think there is anything i would change on the gun myself...other than ME owning it and NOT FR...lol.

Kye,..

First I've owned and can't believe the accuracy- definitely worth looking at---Webley Spectre .22 (FX Cyclone)- 3 power levels, nice quiet safety, two stage trigger, walnut or synthetic....

Pic from the other day with Kye..all headshots but one rabbit and one prairie dog....some shots out to 70+ yards.

What sort of power is it pumping out?

You cant beat a well tunned spring air rifle :good:

That's cheating Peg! :D This thread is for pre-charged rifles! ;)

First I've owned and can't believe the accuracy- definitely worth looking at---Webley Spectre .22 (FX Cyclone)- 3 power levels, nice quiet safety, two stage trigger, walnut or synthetic....

Pic from the other day with Kye..all headshots but one rabbit and one prairie dog....some shots out to 70+ yards.

What sort of power is it pumping out?

Chris,

Mine's a "Spectre" and it's three levels are low- 14 #, medium-22# and high- 33#. It's an FX (Cyclone- rebranded) from Sweden with the match grade barrel in walnut. The Biathalon action is smooth and it's never jammed.....flip a switch to change power levels.....

FX Airguns

Chris,

Mine's a "Spectre" and it's three levels are low- 14 #, medium-22# and high- 33#.  It's an FX (Cyclone- rebranded) from Sweden with the match grade barrel in walnut. The Biathalon action is smooth and it's never jammed.....flip a switch to change power levels.....

FX Airguns

Never shot one. After seeing what you're doing with them I'd be interested in sampling the FAC Version.

Which setting is the sweet spot? 14, 22 or 33?

Great shots FR. Looks like a handy bit of kit! :good: What sort of game are you taking with? Small quarry or mixed?

Its alot smoother action on the cocking and trigger has alot more play deppending on what you like mine has the synthetic stock with water proof foam on both hand grips makes it very comfertable to shoot .....

I've been wondering about these synthetic stocks now that decent walnut is few and far between... a very good mate of mine made a synthetic stock for his AAS200 and it floats! :icon_eek:

He dropped it in a stream to demonstrate and sure enough it bobbed about in the water. Whether it will catch on is anyone's guess but I've got one on order! :good: