Interview now an underkeeper!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done stork havnt seen you at our place for a while. glad to see you got your dream job, im only 17 at mo so wondering if i should be a plasterer or go into agriculture of some sort before i start getting debts and kids lol.

Really glad you got the job, :)

• 1 month later...
all the best mate. however if you dont have any luck pm me i know of a good underkeepers job going. if you want details let me kno

hi mate i noticed you may no of a underkeepers position available if so mate could you pass on my details please mate as iv been searching for about 8 months now i was helping my old man for 15 yrs he was head keeper on a massive estate and joined the army and been away for 10 yrs and old man now retierd any help would be greatfull mate my number is 01621786235 07521479300 email is jamesschembri@btinternet .com thanks again mate from jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
well done mate, sounds like you really want the job. its a hard career to get into but once your in your laughing. make the most of your time off because you arnt going to get much more. i havent had a day off since may last year... all the best

Cheers yea days off i don`t mind its nice to have a day or two off but hey ive been waiting for a job like this for over a year so holiday can get stuffed for now :drink:

hi stork mate were abouts in northamptonshire are you