Interview now an underkeeper!!!

well done mate, sounds like you really want the job. its a hard career to get into but once your in your laughing. make the most of your time off because you arnt going to get much more. i havent had a day off since may last year... all the best

Cheers yea days off i don`t mind its nice to have a day or two off but hey ive been waiting for a job like this for over a year so holiday can get stuffed for now :drink:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all im back online for tonight my new position is going really well great to be back keepering just i need my 22.250 loads of foxes and muntys alls well i will keep you all updated on how im doing.

Cheers

Stork. :big_boss:

Hello all im back online for tonight my new position is going really well great to be back keepering just i need my 22.250 loads of foxes and muntys alls well i will keep you all updated on how im doing.

Cheers

Stork. :big_boss:

Congrats fella, now spell check your rider!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all again been very busy at work its great to be bake keepering nothing better just bought a .22.250 now were just fixing the release pens and trapping like mad for this season.

Stork.

:D Enjoy the trapping, mate! Shit's moving Everywhere out there right now, isn't it?!

Yea its evrywhere had a good giggle earlier today the magpie escaped made a hastey run for a rabbit hole 30 mins later we manadged to get it out :icon_redface:

Guest little_lloyd
:D Enjoy the trapping, mate! Shit's moving Everywhere out there right now, isn't it?!

Yea its evrywhere had a good giggle earlier today the magpie escaped made a hastey run for a rabbit hole 30 mins later we manadged to get it out :icon_redface:

It didnt attempt to fly then :whistling::whistling:

no its benn in the larson so long its muscles have not been streched so it made a dash for ot :laugh:

Guest little_lloyd

no its benn in the larson so long its muscles have not been streched so it made a dash for ot :laugh:

Mine has room to Flap around,, Stretch Wings,, Shelter etc,, Are you leggally looking after that bird?,,, Remember Stork keep that call bird heatlhy and it will look after you. ;)

Mine has room to Flap around,, Stretch Wings,, Shelter etc,, Are you leggally looking after that bird?,,, Remember Stork keep that call bird heatlhy and it will look after you. ;)

Dont worry llyod my boss knows how to run one hell of a trap line lests just say hes been tought how to trap on a top class famous estate.