more lamping with the dogs.

cheers lads. cheers tommy. i think it depends on the ground alot of the time. like on the latter part of the video you can see if the dogs dont pick them up quickly the rabbit will be off over the brow of a hill and out of the beam leaving the dog to do a pritty hard task. but at the same time there was a few near misses but it makes it that bit more exciting :D

chris, dont get me wrong it would of been nice if had managed a few more but the dogs had a good stretch and some nice runs and we came away with a bit of meat for the freezers so i was pleased and if a few like the video then its even better

if i was just putting up the kills BRB the video would only be a minute :D i like seeing the dogs running and if they make a catch even better but the dogs had to pick up quickly on that ground if they were to catch or they'd be over the hills and out the beam. theres very few reasonably flat fields up on this estate but we usually manage a few runs and 1 or 2 catches if were lucky...

cheers,

Guest DogFaceKillah
cheers lads. cheers tommy. i think it depends on the ground alot of the time. like on the latter part of the video you can see if the dogs dont pick them up quickly the rabbit will be off over the brow of a hill and out of the beam leaving the dog to do a pritty hard task. but at the same time there was a few near misses but it makes it that bit more exciting :D

chris, dont get me wrong it would of been nice if had managed a few more but the dogs had a good stretch and some nice runs and we came away with a bit of meat for the freezers so i was pleased and if a few like the video then its even better

if i was just putting up the kills BRB the video would only be a minute :D i like seeing the dogs running and if they make a catch even better but the dogs had to pick up quickly on that ground if they were to catch or they'd be over the hills and out the beam. theres very few reasonably flat fields up on this estate but we usually manage a few runs and 1 or 2 catches if were lucky...

cheers,

another thing i spotted the first few fields looked hard work, a good few pain inthe bum brows, wanted that last run to have been a catch was gunnin for the dog, again good job

Guest john2007oliver
Loved the vid............ resembled alot of my nights out.... with plenty of misses :laugh::thumbs:

Another good vid mate, camera man needs some work though :victory: I'm waiting for the next edition :tongue2:

would of been nice to have a retreive on the deer but its on an estate were they have paying customers to do stalking so dont think they would be happy with that :laugh: ill let you know once ive got a full dvd. may take a while :D

the first few runs were the local fields. there is a few bumps in them but generally not too bad the others were the hardest for the dogs with the rabbit boosting out the beam after a few turns. last run was unlucky. that black dog does try hard and got caught up when she hit the hedge.

thanks Paul, glad its just not me then :D

thanks John, i'll agree with you there but it wasnt me filming for the majority of the film. would of been better if he went up and stood next to me while my dog was running but.... we've got some more to do up there but need to wait till the lambs have been moved out. if the grounds still soft enough then im sure the dogs will get a strech of there legs.

cheers,

what do you use to edit them with mate ive try'ed windows move maker but it only do's little files and i nead to edit 2 or 3 hour films i can copy them from vhs to dvd and put them on my computer but i cant find aney thing to edit them with cos ther to big do you no aney edit in progams i can try thank's