more lamping with the dogs.

cheers lads glad you enjoyed it.

P2225, i take it your camera usues a vhs then to record onto?? my camera splits the larger runnings into sections anyway and when i stop recording and strat up again it starts a new section...makes it easy for editing aswell. what cant you do trim it or wont it let you open the 2-3hr film in windows movie maker.

have you looked online for a trial of adobe's editing softwere?...i forget the version now.

cheers,

cheers lads glad you enjoyed it.

P2225, i take it your camera usues a vhs then to record onto?? my camera splits the larger runnings into sections anyway and when i stop recording and strat up again it starts a new section...makes it easy for editing aswell. what cant you do trim it or wont it let you open the 2-3hr film in windows movie maker.

have you looked online for a trial of adobe's editing softwere?...i forget the version now.

cheers,

ive look for free trial's but cant find one to do a big film;s and i got a cheap camera of ebay cos my old one fu/k up keep taking it out in the rain so i did not want to git a dear one cos sooner or later it's going to f**k up as well and this cheap one dos the job and where i go out by my self i leave it on record all night when im out and just put the run's on vhs video the next day and i dont really like dvd cos thay fu/k up after a while and you lose all the film so i stick with the old faithful vhs tape and when i sell them i record them on to dvd of the vhs
  • 4 months later...

Thanks lads. I'm further towards the east from you Ben..

The lamps were mixed. The first part was a laserlite and I was filming then later on I was lamping with my nitestalker and a mate was filming hence it was so far away compared to the begining and my other vid. The camera is a sony HC14E if you were interested in that. I was using niteshot and sports mode if i remember correctly.