two jobs at once .F.A.O. SNAREMAN

WELL GLENN FIRST JOB WAS TO SELECT A NICE ASH TREE TO MAKE SOME PEGS WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE :whistling:

firstferretingtrip292.jpg

LOGS CUT AND IN THE BOOT READY FOR THE OFF :thumbs:

firstferretingtrip293.jpg

NEXT JOB TO POSITION A COUPLE OF RUNNING POLES FOR THE SQUIRRILS :thumbs:

firstferretingtrip294.jpg

firstferretingtrip295.jpg

ALL IN ALL A GOOD DAYS WORK NOW JUST NEED TO MINCE 97 RABBITS :(

You'd just need to drop them logs to split them, nice clean trees. Mince 97 rabbits? :icon_eek: do you feed the dogs on them?. You must have a good mincer.

Edited by john b
removal of repeated pics
hope its a leccy mincer!

i hope its a hand crank , he could do with the exercise :kiss:

by the way moley he is puting those nice ash logs in the picture to wind me up, if he was gentleman at all he would be bringing them up here for me , also there is a lot people using these running poles to kill squirrels now , its a very efficient and cost effective method .
Guest little_lloyd

Yes the running poles are coming in very handy on my ground :yes: ,, Speshly in areas with public footpaths where its not advisable to set fenns or cages that would other cost an arm and leg to replace once vandled by doo gooding members of the public :wallbash:

Woodga,, What are you using for a that baitstation mate? :hmm:

hope its a leccy mincer!

i hope its a hand crank , he could do with the exercise :kiss:

by the way moley he is puting those nice ash logs in the picture to wind me up, if he was gentleman at all he would be bringing them up here for me , also there is a lot people using these running poles to kill squirrels now , its a very efficient and cost effective method .

he,s hiring a van and bringing the all down here next saturday ,so unfortunatly there,s none left to go north of the border

looks like the little plantations you get on a golf course, where those poles are set

thats where they are located TOMO :thumbs:

AND MOLEY JUST FOR YOU I USE AN ELECTRIC MINCER :tongue2:

from the tihs

firstferretingtrip330.jpg

to this

firstferretingtrip331.jpg

and the finished dog food :D

firstferretingtrip334.jpg

must addmit i had a little help from ratcherman mind it was only a little help :whistling:

NICE GOING WOODGA ,

HOWEVER JUST ONE THING ............. WHERES RATCHERMANS STRIPED APRON AND STRAW BOATER ?

GOOD LUCK WITH THE RUNNING POLES MATE

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

ps ,

PLEASE TAKE THE ASH LOGS UP TO SNAREMAN , HES BEEN ON THE PHONE THREE TIMES CUSSING ........ IF NOT ........ NEXT TIME YOU GO UP HE RECKONS YOU ARE FELLING A TREE WITH A JUNIOR HACKSAW :icon_eek:

looks like the little plantations you get on a golf course, where those poles are set

thats where they are located TOMO :thumbs:

AND MOLEY JUST FOR YOU I USE AN ELECTRIC MINCER :tongue2:

from the tihs

firstferretingtrip330.jpg

to this

firstferretingtrip331.jpg

and the finished dog food :D

firstferretingtrip334.jpg

must addmit i had a little help from ratcherman mind it was only a little help :whistling:

what do you mean , YOU use electric mincer , thats not you in the pic unless you lost 4 stone and had a face lift :kiss: :kiss: