365yds house brick

Guest remmy

Guest remmy

i got a drop chart done for my rifle on tues and went out for a play, i was well pleased with the out come ,shot a brick @365yds still smiling. it was shot with a 87g hollow point, awsome............ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dsc00252dj5.jpg

dsc00263cz2.jpg

dsc00264mw3.jpg

Edited by remmy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a drop chart done for my rifle on tues and went out for a play, i was well pleased with the out come ,shot a brick @365yds still smiling. it was shot with a 87g hollow point, awsome............ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dsc00252dj5.jpg

dsc00263cz2.jpg

dsc00264mw3.jpg

Great shot :victory:

was it high or low of the bull chap???

Guest remmy
it was just high well with in the kill zone on anything :laugh: got it shooting three hole group under a 2p @ 300yds

Sweet shooting 2p @ 300yds :thumbs:

did you adjust for future shots

The scope i use is a nightforce, zeroed @ 100yds and i can wind it up to shoot out to 600 700 800 , then just wind it back to 100 it has big target turrets on the scope to make it easy to go up and down , range find your target dial your scope in with your drop chart job done. :thumbs:

Edited by remmy

i always wondered why so many top smiths use remmi's for the base of there custom rifles....i guess i know now...i got a three shot group the size of a ten pence today at a 100 yard with my mates cz 222.....i was impressed with that.... :victory: good on you mate...

Guest remmy
more like 3 yards. find that hard to belive!

can you please explain why you find it so hard to believe, what would i gain by lying, is it because you haven't seen this accuracy before or is it because your rifle cant shoot small groups, its not the rifle its the guy behind it. ;) all you need is a bit of know how, this is done with a bog standard stalking rifle not a fancy custom job, you and your rifle are more than capable of shooting at these type of ranges, its all to do with getting the balistics right then getting a drop chart done for your bullet once you have got that, its a walk in the park, as for the three yards comment i would have missed it at that range, dont knock it just because you cant believe it, read the book first before making a judgement on the content and then you can see what were all on about, have a go spiderpig its not hard, i can get you a chart done if i know what bullet and what speed its going at , rgds dave. :0)

Edited by remmy
Guest remmy
That is awesome... now tell us what the reload recipe your using is.... please. What is the magnification on that scope?

i have sent you a pm, as for the scope the mag is, 5.5x22x56 it made the brick look like ten feet away rgds dave. :)

more like 3 yards. find that hard to belive!

can you please explain why you find it so hard to believe, what would i gain by lying, is it because you haven't seen this accuracy before or is it because your rifle cant shoot small groups, its not the rifle its the guy behind it. ;) all you need is a bit of know how, this is done with a bog standard stalking rifle not a fancy custom job, you and your rifle are more than capable of shooting at these type of ranges, its all to do with getting the balistics right then getting a drop chart done for your bullet once you have got that, its a walk in the park, as for the three yards comment i would have missed it at that range, dont knock it just because you cant believe it, read the book first before making a judgement on the content and then you can see what were all on about, have a go spiderpig its not hard, i can get you a chart done if i know what bullet and what speed its going at , rgds dave. :0)

good on you.i got a drop chart done from a sound man on here that knows his shit,getting the hang of it now i am shoot clays at 250yrds and will go out more when i am able to master the 250yrds to the click,the lads that can't belive it can't shoot to it :feck: well done mate fine shooting keep it up f**k the begrudger,cheers sounder :thumbs: