Celebraties who support field sports

i always think that high profile jockeys should show more support for field sports,because without hunting they would not have horses to ride under rules.they are on telly every week so the ideal place to publicise field sports.

A few have come out in support of hunting in Ireland. There was a letter published recently from a jockey supporting the staghound packs that they were trying to ban.

I agree though, seeing as most of them learn their trade in one way or another around hunting and their mounts usually go at some point they could show more support. :thumbs:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the ones that spoke out at the countryside rally in 97. Jeremy Irons et al. Without looking I can't remember.

Trevor Eve was present at The Countryside Rocks at Highclere along with Jeremy Clarkson and Bryan Ferry performed, someone else too and I forget who it was.

There are a few of em about...

Countryside Rocks was great....did you go?? That and camping at the CLA, all great fun!

Countryside Rocks was great....did you go?? That and camping at the CLA, all great fun!

Unfortunately I didn't make it but I transported a rescue lurcher up there the following day to the person that runs that particular rescue and got the lowdown and lots of pics.

If they do it again I will try and go as it looked like a brilliant night!

Who else performed? I forget now. I hear Clarkson's speech was worth hearing. :laugh:

Edited by Missie
John McCrirrick is a BIG coursing supporter.

Nobody has yet mentioned The Royal Family, they're pretty famous!

Wills and Harry aren't Royal family????!! :doh:

Meant the rest of 'em, not the hawk shooters!

John McCrirrick is a BIG coursing supporter.

Nobody has yet mentioned The Royal Family, they're pretty famous!

Wills and Harry aren't Royal family????!! :doh:

Meant the rest of 'em, not the hawk shooters!

Here we go :whistling:

Unfortunately I didn't make it but I transported a rescue lurcher up there the following day to the person that runs that particular rescue and got the lowdown and lots of pics.

If they do it again I will try and go as it looked like a brilliant night!

Who else performed? I forget now. I hear Clarkson's speech was worth hearing. :laugh:

Yer man from The Who, Suzzi Quatro, Steve Winwood, Clarksons speach was great; well worth the money even if it was a bit expensive.....a bloody good show!

Yer man from The Who, Suzzi Quatro, Steve Winwood, Clarksons speach was great; well worth the money even if it was a bit expensive.....a bloody good show!

I'll try and go next time me thinks. :thumbs: