AA S410 can it be be uprated to fac

Does any one know if a standard AA S410 be uprated to about 30 lbft and roughly the cost ? Cheers Alun

Yep!

Cost will be £50 for your FAC plus a cabinet, if you return the gun to AA to do the work it is likely to be a fair bit over £100 as FAC carriage is expensive to start with.

If you want to do the work yourself you can save money and just get a kit from someone like Terry Robb...when you have your FAC!!

Does any one know if a standard AA S410 be uprated to about 30 lbft and roughly the cost ? Cheers Alun

Yep!

Cost will be £50 for your FAC plus a cabinet, if you return the gun to AA to do the work it is likely to be a fair bit over £100 as FAC carriage is expensive to start with.

If you want to do the work yourself you can save money and just get a kit from someone like Terry Robb...when you have your FAC!!

Thanks deker , have made things easier for me to decide , didnt want to buy the gun and find it couldnt be uprated when fac comes through .

What is the shot capacity of the AAS410X?

Is that it or does this Robb conversion involve the standard cylinder?

the tr robb kit involes the standard gun, just replaces hammer spring valve guide and seals.

just have to remember to reg service gun or you get lots of wear!!! mine runs at 34 ft lbs and i get about 35-40 full power shots it is a carbine though but on a hunting trip this is more than enough!!!!

you do need to upgrade the silencer i got a lovley adapter and run the hw 100 silencer and the gun sounds quieter than a sub 12ft lbs model. just the hammer spring is noisy. hope this helps john

What is the shot capacity of the AAS410X?

Is that it or does this Robb conversion involve the standard cylinder?

the tr robb kit involes the standard gun, just replaces hammer spring valve guide and seals.

just have to remember to reg service gun or you get lots of wear!!! mine runs at 34 ft lbs and i get about 35-40 full power shots it is a carbine though but on a hunting trip this is more than enough!!!!

you do need to upgrade the silencer i got a lovley adapter and run the hw 100 silencer and the gun sounds quieter than a sub 12ft lbs model. just the hammer spring is noisy. hope this helps john

That is seriously impressive and obviously a very special tuning job as it is dramatically better than AA suggest is possible!!!

AA suggest for the Carbine:

Up to 24ft/lbs 32.5joules .22 (5.5mm) only

FAC shots 20 per 200bar fill

FAC filling pressure 200bar maximum

That is seriously impressive and obviously a very special tuning job as it is dramatically better than AA suggest is possible!!!

AA suggest for the Carbine:

Up to 24ft/lbs 32.5joules .22 (5.5mm) only

FAC shots 20 per 200bar fill

FAC filling pressure 200bar maximum

09 Q. Can my standard power rifle be upgraded to high power?

All of the Air-Arms spring gun range can be upgraded to high power. The S300/310 range can be upgraded to a point but Air Arms do not carry this work out. We consider the power gain and loss of shots per charge not to be worthwhile, that is why we designed a purpose built high powered model capable of 35-40 ft/lbs and giving 35-40 shots.

On the S400/410 range of rifles the power is slightly lower at between 29-33 ft/lb with the aduster fully open and 7ftlb closed.

the above was taken straight from the AA web site and although i do not recomend it to others :no: i personally charge my rifle to 230bar and i find that this gives me extra shots.