Advice please??

if you are getting hide poles dont buy them from any of the above go to your hardware shop and buy 4 of the same poles for £2 each smash the bottom end flat with a hammer and drill a hole and bolt your own kick plat on i make my own this way and these never let me down in the winter when goose shooting also save plenty ££££££££££'sssss

regards

Need new hide which is best poles and net separate or fold out type??Also which type of net and where is best place 2 get it.please give reasons 4 and against.

i use the stealth netting and twist lock poles iv had no problems with them bin using them 2 years now you can get them from decoying.co.uk

Hi,

you are always better off if you get the poles and the net, then you can adjust the hide to the situation if you buy the fold out type then you can't vary the length and the hight.

phone up Matt at the UK shoot warehouse.

http://www.ukshootwarehouse.co.uk/

cheers for the info lads much appreciated

if you are getting hide poles dont buy them from any of the above go to your hardware shop and buy 4 of the same poles for £2 each smash the bottom end flat with a hammer and drill a hole and bolt your own kick plat on i make my own this way and these never let me down in the winter when goose shooting also save plenty ££££££££££'sssss

regards