You Tube Comments!

What did she say, she's a nurse or summot', her spellings not up to much for one is it, neither is her punctuation or grammar, I thought you had to have a few brain cells to get that kind of job like...

IMO we can do what we like, we are the top of the food chain so we need to take advantage.

It's not even worth trying to justify it to someone like that, you'd be wasting your time and energy, people like that are so naive it's unbelievable.

Just ignore her and laugh at the fact that you've clearly hit a nerve.

Edited by P.Carter

You have to go around killing rabbits because you have no love life, no personality and your just sick sad, deluded, ugly, fat, moody b*****d, and a NOBODY!

I have a life thankyou. I'm a wildlife vet nurse and I'm only 20. I have a good head on my shoulders. I'm going africa for a month, ive got my own car etc etc.

Nearly p*ssed myself at that bit. "no love life", "I've got my own car" :clapper::clapper::clapper: I hope the c**t who wrote that was drunk!! LMFAO

You have to go around killing rabbits because you have no love life, no personality and your just sick sad, deluded, ugly, fat, moody b*****d, and a NOBODY!

I have a life thankyou. I'm a wildlife vet nurse and I'm only 20. I have a good head on my shoulders. I'm going africa for a month, ive got my own car etc etc.

Nearly p*ssed myself at that bit. "no love life", "I've got my own car" :clapper::clapper::clapper: I hope the c**t who wrote that was drunk!! LMFAO

Some of mine lol ....just a toss pot

#

grassingtongreen

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PPEWr6z5VNw

grassingtongreen

Oh good, so you can then go out & abuse animals for fun. By the way, you can't spell.

Oh what a creative question! I haven't heard that one before. No I'm not a vegan. Why do you ask, shit head?

The young lady who wrote those comments is a little sad to say the least and needs professional help..

As dose the person who feels he should show himself or others punching a rabbit in the head and how his untrained dog can render a rabbit unfit for human consumption.

WHO is the biggest Dick head.P1

i think everyone forgotten what kept this country alive during the war. Hunting is part and parcel of being a human being, we are hunter gatherers after all. All my sons have been taught to fish and hunt, and to basicaly look after them selves if the need ever arises. lets face it todays modern hunter roams the great plains of tesco, and has everything put in plastic wrappers so they dont get thier hands dirty. Maybee we should look back at everything else mankind has f---ed up whilst trying to change nature im sure Austrailia is a big enough example. What about the Mink, the damage that has caused after being released into the country side by the do gooders. We are right in what we do, but unfortunatly we are a minority. In the hands of politicians who like to win elections by aiming thier polocies at the masses. Our future is by no means safe. If as a species we loose the ability to hunt, we have no future on this plannet. Im sure evolution has no place for people who hear plants crying when they are being cut up for salad.

The young lady who wrote those comments is a little sad to say the least and needs professional help..

As dose the person who feels he should show himself or others punching a rabbit in the head and how his untrained dog can render a rabbit unfit for human consumption.

WHO is the biggest Dick head.P1

Punching rabbits in the head? :blink: I think you should of gone to specsavers, lol. A quick chop to the back of head will dislocate the neck just as quickly as necking or chining them and often use this with lively rabbits in the longnets as it's saves them getting overly tangled.

I wonder if your one the types complains about hounds breaking up a fox because it looks brutal compare to a clean looking rifle shot, both do exactly the same very rapid death due to massive organ damage.

As the untrained dog, he is my O/H's dog and he knows his job well enough, he is not particularly damaging this rabbit more just having a job getting hold of due to it being in the net and halfway down a hole. It might look untidy but it's getting the job done and no less humanely than other methods.

Who is the biggest dickhead? Unfortunately I reckon it's you on this occasion. :yes:

Regards

Mark