You Tube Comments!

Got this comment on You Tube about one of my ferreting videos. :icon_eek:

You lot are SO f*****g sick. You all deserve to die.

Anyway after questioning the person who made the comment as to what the problem was - this is the reply I got :hmm:

I don't have a life???? so in your spare time you like to send ferrets down a hole to kill harmless rabbits that have done NOTHING to you? now I suggest that YOU get a life because I have one. I didnt know what ferreting was so I decided to see what it was all about because at the time I was looking up videos on ferrets and saw that. if you must know. So YOU get a life you heartless vulgar human being. I hope you get whats comeing to you. GET.A.LIFE and a different 'hobby'

You have to go around killing rabbits because you have no love life, no personality and your just sick sad, deluded, ugly, fat, moody b*****d, and a NOBODY!

I have a life thankyou. I'm a wildlife vet nurse and I'm only 20. I have a good head on my shoulders. I'm going africa for a month, ive got my own car etc etc.

See ya loser!

KARMA! hahahahaahaha blocked!!! mwahahahahahaha.

Have I pissed you off? I hope so, mwahahahahaha

People like you get pissed off really easily and I LOVE IT!

And they think Im mad :no::no: The person in question is called foreverhuntedxx - just incase anyone wants to see an obese Staffy or comment. Whats wrong with these people??

Got this comment on You Tube about one of my ferreting videos. :icon_eek:

You lot are SO f*****g sick. You all deserve to die.

Anyway after questioning the person who made the comment as to what the problem was - this is the reply I got :hmm:

I don't have a life???? so in your spare time you like to send ferrets down a hole to kill harmless rabbits that have done NOTHING to you? now I suggest that YOU get a life because I have one. I didnt know what ferreting was so I decided to see what it was all about because at the time I was looking up videos on ferrets and saw that. if you must know. So YOU get a life you heartless vulgar human being. I hope you get whats comeing to you. GET.A.LIFE and a different 'hobby'

You have to go around killing rabbits because you have no love life, no personality and your just sick sad, deluded, ugly, fat, moody b*****d, and a NOBODY!

I have a life thankyou. I'm a wildlife vet nurse and I'm only 20. I have a good head on my shoulders. I'm going africa for a month, ive got my own car etc etc.

See ya loser!

KARMA! hahahahaahaha blocked!!! mwahahahahahaha.

Have I pissed you off? I hope so, mwahahahahaha

People like you get pissed off really easily and I LOVE IT!

And they think Im mad :no::no: The person in question is called foreverhuntedxx - just incase anyone wants to see an obese Staffy or comment. Whats wrong with these people??

Nowt much you can do about some folk. Learn to chin and not karate chop, that always looks worse to me. Posting on youtube and the likes on open access is always going to get you some stick, so be on very best behaviour. take care pal, ian.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnGalway

Look up that "Meet the Foxes" that was on TV over in the UK a while back. It's all on YouTube, if you read one of the comments, directed at the guy who shot the foxes, it reads something like "I hope he has a daughter and that she gets kidnapped and raped and tortured by some maniac."

And you think you have problems ;)

• 2 months later...
iv converted quite a few at school manly becuse iv taken lads out lamping or ferreting and they genuinly enjoyed themselfs so that they gte a few ferrets mabey and/or geta airgun for a bit of fun on rabbits :thumbs:

trust me converting is easyer then fighting :)

but which one is more fun?