Sign in to follow this  
IanB

Buttolo Call

Heres a link to using the buttolo call when stalking roe.

Buttolo Call

Thanks for the link. The roe population round here is expanding rapidly so that should be a great help. Incidentally when using my buttolo (not very successfully) last year I seemed to be drawing more muntjac than roe. Has anyone else experienced this?

Heres a link to using the buttolo call when stalking roe.

Buttolo Call

Thanks for the link. The roe population round here is expanding rapidly so that should be a great help. Incidentally when using my buttolo (not very successfully) last year I seemed to be drawing more muntjac than roe. Has anyone else experienced this?

Fallow will also come. probably just down to curiousity. By the way my wife calls with a blade of grass held between her thumbs and then blowing over it.

I got my Firearms certificate last march and been out a few times stalking roe unsuccessfuly as I either never seen any or they wouldnt stand or like the 2 does recently I walked along a track and on a corner were standing 20 yards from me and ran making a warning noise. So i was wondering would it be worth me buying one of these calls so I can put some venison in the freezer.