power trip

I did it. Complaints were made. 3 posts were removed. Simple.

cheers chris ., but complaints about what ? having a laugh ? sorry , i didn,t realise this was such an important issue , who can catch the biggest rat , some folk want to get a life and stop go running to the moderators , if you have owt to say put a post up and stop hiding behind your keyboard

why not say who deletes posts and why ?better still tell the sad fuckers that complain to tell me and then it might stop all this shite

Moley,, King of rat has gone no where,,

Just went down a few pages!! :big_boss:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=39793

there a good few posts on there bin removed and for no good reason apart from some of us having a bit of a giggle , i thought it was all done in fun seems i was wrong and the title for "biggest rat " is way to important to some , sad , very sad :protest:

seems i,m getting to the bottom of who complained(in a non sexual way ) sorry , that just me being light hearted again , :sick:

Guest little_lloyd
Moley,, King of rat has gone no where,,

Just went down a few pages!! :big_boss:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=39793

there a good few posts on there bin removed and for no good reason apart from some of us having a bit of a giggle , i thought it was all done in fun seems i was wrong and the title for "biggest rat " is way to important to some , sad , very sad :protest:

seems i,m getting to the bottom of who complained(in a non sexual way ) sorry , that just me being light hearted again , :sick:

Yes i agree Mate :thumbs:

I dont follow that thread much so did not really point out that any thread has been removed.

cheers chris ., but complaints about what ? having a laugh ? sorry , i didn,t realise this was such an important issue , who can catch the biggest rat , some folk want to get a life and stop go running to the moderators , if you have owt to say put a post up and stop hiding behind your keyboard

why not say who deletes posts and why ?better still tell the sad fuckers that complain to tell me and then it might stop all this shite

From what I can see it may not have been taken in the spirit it was intended. And I apologise, it was 4 posts deleted not 3.

You're a veteran member of the forum, Moley. You're well respected and dare I say you may intimidate people to a degree where they aren't comfortable approaching the problem with you. With all the grief that's effected other forums, here, it's totally understandable that people don't want to stick there necks out. Those that don't mind sticking their necks out are called moderators! :D

From what I can see it may not have been taken in the spirit it was intended. And I apologise, it was 4 posts deleted not 3.

You're a veteran member of the forum, Moley. You're well respected and dare I say you may intimidate people to a degree where they aren't comfortable approaching the problem with you. With all the grief that's effected other forums, here, it's totally understandable that people don't want to stick there necks out. Those that don't mind sticking their necks out are called moderators! :D

i don,t think i,m intimidating at all , i am very approachable ( honest) , i speak my mind and respect others that do the same , but i,ll take in what you say :thumbs:

i don,t think i,m intimidating at all , i am very approachable ( honest) , i speak my mind and respect others that do the same , but i,ll take in what you say :thumbs:

Found Moley nothing but extremely helpful since I,ve been speaking with him....Intimidating....he sure as hell didn,t intimidate my wife that,s for sure...how,s the therapy coming along?

Found Moley nothing but extremely helpful since I,ve been speaking with him....Intimidating....he sure as hell didn,t intimidate my wife that,s for sure...how,s the therapy coming along?

only about another 2 years worth and i should be about right

:D

The problem with message boards is that you can't see the person you're sparring with. You can't see things like people grinning behind the keyboard and that doesn't always translate very well into cyber-land.

While I have no doubt it wasn't personal sometimes people don't know whether you're being serious or having the craic... does that help? :D