lamping harris hawks

hawkman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Im sitting back down in the corner facing the wall. Bullet just google search mate there is plenty of what you CAN DO and CANT DO on there regarding the law under the W&CA.

spar mate i wasnt getting at you , i was just trying to have a laugh, just trying to get a little humour back now the season is over, sorry if it got to you :victory:

Ok Im sitting back down in the corner facing the wall. Bullet just google search mate there is plenty of what you CAN DO and CANT DO on there regarding the law under the W&CA.

spar mate i wasnt getting at you , i was just trying to have a laugh, just trying to get a little humour back now the season is over, sorry if it got to you :victory:

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :notworthy:

Your not getting at me Bullet :thumbs: Like I said there is S*** loads of stuff on the net about W&CA's so much so I haven't got time to sit down and look through 300 odd pages per ACT. :doh:

and Im only half way through my season :victory:

Edited by SPAR

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :notworthy:

:icon_eek: bloody hell who let you loose! :laugh::laugh:

Its not the law side of it that winds me up, good luck to you if you do it and get away with it. Its the idiots that drive about on by roads (main roads) throwing there birds out of the windows were everyone can see them its not sporting and I dont think it gives falconers very good names by someone showing off there bird by the side of the road on a kill, there are falconers that walk miles for a flight.

Im done moan over :notworthy:

Its n :D ot the law side of it that winds me up, good luck to you if you do it and get away with it. Its the idiots that drive about on by roads (main roads) throwing there birds out of the windows were everyone can see them its not sporting and I dont think it gives falconers very good names by someone showing off there bird by the side of the road on a kill, there are falconers that walk miles for a flight.

Im done moan over :notworthy:

the law has been tested up north as long as you are stopped and not moving :whistling: they can not do any thing :D so

if game keepers can drive about with rifles and shot guns killing every thing in sight . i can fly my bird how i like .

Good to hear from you Will :thumbs: Hows it going mate? still loads of stress here as usual ;)....

ATB

Jasper

Hi Boss, yeah i'm fine cheers. Things are going ok this side of the county :thumbs: ... I think the phrase is never a dull moment :whistling:

Hows them Goshawks looking for this year (as its getting closer to that time again)???

Will ;)

:wallbash:

:wallbash:

Why a mature male HH and why a spar ?

What experience have you really had lets start fresh because this really sounds like a wind up no offence.

want a male to pair wi female and spar for stinkers

Stinkers????

Do you plan on putting the male HH with the female soon? Only she'd be a bit young to be paired off yet!!! :whistling:

starlings and female 7 years old so why is she to young :wallbash:

My Apologies Hawkman but i was sure i read that she was a 1st year bird!!! Whoops :whistling:

Fair enough but you wouldn't drive about on a by road shooting rabbits with a rimfire out of the window were everyone can see you off road maybe.

we shoot the rimfire out the car all the time , obviously we dont intend to be seen but if it happens it happens no one really cares where i live , very easy going aslong as your not a complete idiot with it

Yea but what would happen if you got pulled by the plod. I remember when I was out lamping Charlie's in the middle of spring about 6 year ago and a copper from the dog section came ofter us off road stopped us in a middle of a field the dog running loose thought we was poachers took the registration plate, checked the tax wanted to know who's land it was and the telephone number of the land owner they even rang the head-keeper to make sure all the info was correct. I had to go to the cop shop the day after to produce my driving license and FAC it was just hassle so that was the end of lamping I only went out with the head-keeper never went out by myself again.

Yea but what would happen if you got pulled by the plod. I remember when I was out lamping Charlie's in the middle of spring about 6 year ago and a copper from the dog section came ofter us off road stopped us in a middle of a field the dog running loose thought we was poachers took the registration plate, checked the tax wanted to know who's land it was and the telephone number of the land owner they even rang the head-keeper to make sure all the info was correct. I had to go to the cop shop the day after to produce my driving license and FAC it was just hassle so that was the end of lamping I only went out with the head-keeper never went out by myself again.
#

we dont have a policeman half the time , and when they are one up hes a pretty reasonable guy