Robert Bucknell videos on YouTube

Guest JohnGalway

Guest JohnGalway

Howdy folks,

I know these have been posted on t'interweb before, can't remember where though so I'm sticking them up here now. For anyone who doesn't know of Robert Bucknell he's written a great foxing book called "Foxing with lamp and rifle" I have a copy myself and won't ever part with it. Enjoy :)

Foxing with Robert Bucknell 1:

Foxing with Robert Bucknell 2:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

B*stard! I told ye ye'd now discover bloody You Tube, with ye flash, new Broadband Connection! Well; Rub My Face In It!!! :D

No way I can view those, JG. But, if they're anywhere near as down to earth and enjoyable as the book ye reccomended? They'll be Bloody good :yes:

Ye once Posted to the effect that Mr Bucknell is a man ye'd like to share a pint or two of chat with. I can well see it. I'd love to sit and listen in too!

Guest JohnGalway

They're two very good clips Ditch. Nothing beats seeing something being done, he's not shooting anything in them but still seeing calls being used etc, very informative. Ian tells me there's a foxing article in one of the shooting mags either by or featuring Bucknell too, he's to get back to me on which mag it is, worth buying for the article alone.

• 2 weeks later...
They're two very good clips Ditch. Nothing beats seeing something being done, he's not shooting anything in them but still seeing calls being used etc, very informative. Ian tells me there's a foxing article in one of the shooting mags either by or featuring Bucknell too, he's to get back to me on which mag it is, worth buying for the article alone.

he currently does an article in 'Sporting Shooter' every month

• 6 months later...