Can foxes be driven into nets with den dogs. That is out of the ground into something like nets that people use for ferriting rabbits.

If so what are these nets called and can they be brought or do you make them yourself. I would mind making them if I knew what I was doing.

I am having the odd situation where I could use this methord for fox control.

Any help would be great.

Thanks MIke

Can foxes be driven into nets with den dogs.  That is out of the ground into something like nets that people use for ferriting rabbits.

If so what are these nets called and can they be brought or do you make them yourself.  I would mind making them if I knew what I was doing.

I am having the odd situation where I could use this methord for fox control.

Any help would be great.

Thanks MIke

there called fox nets :D

• 4 weeks later...
I know a man who will nit you some fox nets Wildtek.They are top quality nets as well :good:

pegandgun

Thanks for your help I tracked down some nets haven't used them yet. My little terrier is a bit young yet.

But here is a question have you ever tried to smoke foxes out of a den I saw somewhere people were using two stroke motors to flush rats out. Also will a garden hose with the water turned on do the same thing.

Thanks

Mike