quality boots

Ebay search - "skee tex boots" (item no. 310024455680) very good boots, bought them on ebay at a very good price (£50) water proof, very warm, breathable.

No use what so ever for walking any distance in.................

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay search - "skee tex boots" (item no. 310024455680) very good boots, bought them on ebay at a very good price (£50) water proof, very warm, breathable.

fare enough but bloody comfortable for the price and very warm.

fare enough but bloody comfortable for the price and very warm.

So are my £5 slippers. :victory:

Got them boots myself good for fishing but not for walking all night lamping to heavy :thumbs:

Edited by gtomo

Those 'Skee boots' look like some sort of corrective footwear !

The cheapest Gore-tex boots I have come accross are the army Pro-boots, I got a pair on the bay for under £30, brand new, the only trouble I have with most comfertable Gore-tex boots is the sole are soft for digging, I like the old fell shepherds boots, I presume the same as the fell boots mentioned earlier, with the hard turned up toe, take a while to wear in, and a bit heavy, but last for years, and once they are worn in they are great.

They feel like it too..........

If your in one spot all day like fishing or only walking short distances they are fine, but any distance they will tire you out.They are warm though,-7.9oC is the coldest I've sat in them this winter and my feet were toastey ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Lowa sekers..Bad boys..Pretty Certain Meindhl and Lowa are in business together..Not a lot of difference in types, stitching etc..Very suprised no one has mentioned altbergs..Fantastic..But there is nothing wrong with army surplus boots witha pair of sorbathane insoles rammed in them..Fantastic !!!