quality boots

It' Meindl for me, owned two pair over the past 15 years, best boots i've ever worn.

Though, if I had the money i'd try a pair of them 'Irish Setter' boots, made by RedWing, been seein 'em at shows over the past few years, by construction the look the feckin nuts! Footwear Country do 'em.

Has anyone tried them on here??

Cheers :thumbs:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I started a thread about boots a few months back. Sorry, I don' t know how to do a link. On the advice given there, I bought a pair of Meindl Dovre Extreme, which were very expensive, but the best quality boots I have ever had the pleasure of putting on. Feet toasty and sweat free and could walk all day and night in them. Just hope their reputation for longeveity is true, to justify the price.

Hi how you getting on with the new boots? going to order a pair asap

I started a thread about boots a few months back. Sorry, I don' t know how to do a link. On the advice given there, I bought a pair of Meindl Dovre Extreme, which were very expensive, but the best quality boots I have ever had the pleasure of putting on. Feet toasty and sweat free and could walk all day and night in them. Just hope their reputation for longeveity is true, to justify the price.

Hi how you getting on with the new boots? going to order a pair asap

A good few miles on the clock now and wearing in without deteriorating at all. They' re easy on my knackered ankle too! Very happy with them- well worth the price I reckon.

• 3 weeks later...

This are the one I use

zamberlan boots

This italian boots are really the business and exported all over the world,it have dozens of models for every one needs.Vibram rubber,full goretex protection and best quality italian leather.

The Italian Outdoor Company Ltd.

PO BOX 383 Stockport SK4 3WY

Phone 0161 432 0319

Fax 0161 432 6094

Email sales@zamberlan.uk.com

Edited by valerio

got a pair of EXPENSIVE boots ( meindl)..........were the dogs ......so i thought!!!!!!!!!!! then i got a new pair of work boots..........GRISPORT £54............light,waterproof,hard wearing, steel toe caps and very comfortable.............unbeleivable better than my "hunting boots".............highly reccomended!!!!!

Lowa mountain boots, about 60 quid on ebay, best boots Ive owned including a £230 pair. Theyre really good, comfortable, warm, dry, hard wearing. I completely agree with deerman, lots of polish and dubbin. I dont buff the excess polish off and make them shiny, I let them warm by the fire and then apply the dubbin, again let them sit by the fire until the leather has absorbed it all. Great allround, value for money boot. Hope this helps.

TT.

Denbeigh Army Surplus does( or did) Lowa mountain gore tex, from £35, had a few pairs off them, but not for a couple of years. The ones I have still going strong.

Anybody tryed miendl dovre extreme look like a cracking boot if so wheres the best place to get a pair

Best pair of boots I've ever used :-

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=8223