Squealing a fox in feb....

I know its not a great video, but thought i'd put it up. Went out rabbit shooting on some new permission, plenty of rabbits there, had about 30 with the .22 but conditions weren't ideal......clear skies, moonlit night and no wind!! Anyway spotted this fox about 100 yards away, foxes WEREN'T too be shot on this permission which was a shame as we could have had about 4 that night. Decided to give him a squeal anyway to see what would happene and haypresto he comes in like the clappers.

Regards, BB

THAT WAS ONE LUCKY FOX :good: :11:

• 4 weeks later...

:clapper:

I know its not a great video, but thought i'd put it up. Went out rabbit shooting on some new permission, plenty of rabbits there, had about 30 with the .22 but conditions weren't ideal......clear skies, moonlit night and no wind!! Anyway spotted this fox about 100 yards away, foxes WEREN'T too be shot on this permission which was a shame as we could have had about 4 that night. Decided to give him a squeal anyway to see what would happene and haypresto he comes in like the clappers.

Regards, BB