kreet fair comment but i know you mind this anyway i am not giving two f...k about what land you have but when you come on these forums please take 2 min to think what you are saying before you type

well to all members of this forum i know where this dog has come from and its not a bad dog i think i have to be fair to the young boy here i know where this dog come from and what he is saying is true as the boy that had here before kreet is a twat and should never own a dog aging he has had more dogs than i know keeps them for 2-3 weeks then sells them this dog was well bred from a mate of mine who knows his dogs and this dog was bought by a couple with 2 kids as a pet then decided that the dog was to much and the sold it on but i can tell you the dog is a well bred dog jock will show you the mother anytime of the day

kreet take head of what i said think before you type mate

regards

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what you are saying i was just wound up and ses stuff i shouldnt have , when i got the bitch i just didnt want it to be in stuarts kennel as i knew what would happen to her and it didnt work out how i thought it would here .

i will do mate .

hows your buisness doing ? what you going to do threw the summer?

F**KING PATHETIC i thort we where all GROWN men and woman on here leave the lad alone if your not interested in the dog then stop replying with f**king sad childish remarks....

Feckin bunch of kids the lot of you LEAVE THE MAN ALONE :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Ican agree with wildfowler i know the breeder jock as well ,well bred good type, doxhope seen the mother too a couple of year ago, if you looking for good quality working type deerhound you cany go wrong or as base blood to start a genuine working strain of deerhound cross lurcher. dont want to get embroiled in the argument but dont like to see a potential top class 'working' type deerhound that could be the basis of 1st class deerhound lurcher cross getting a bum deal. a steal for someone!

yes i agree fly i know this dog has been pushed about with these young boys from my area i have seen this dog a couple of times while over at my mothers nice looking dog still a young dog i do know the man that bred this dog knows more than most with running dogs and trust me

nothing to do with me just trying to keep the young boy on the right path he has said so many lies in the past about his dogs so people dont belivie him but this is a good dog

I do not see why every body is so busy wrecking this guys dog ad. Someone has to sell dogs or no one would own any. If he is rehoming dogs then he is doing that . If he is selling dogs for profit so be it. All in all who really cares. I would sell any dog I own for the right money but they are not for sale. I find it funny that no one has sold a dog before that they did not get on with or just wasnot up to snuff. I see it everywhere every dog for sale is someones reject no matter what the excuse.

the bottom line is i bought this bitch becuase i knew she would make the grade and i need a dog that is going to retreve something bigger than a rabbit this was the dog to do it but if she dont get on with the rabbiting dog iv had over a year then i cannot keep her i wouldnt risk her with my smaller two dogs as for making a quick buck i bought the bitch for £300 cash the other weekend and i put her on here at £350 because anyone buying a dog will hagle and i wanted to recoupe my money . a boy i coming to see her from glasgow tonight he is also buying 30 nets if he doesnt take her a woman who has 2 deerhounds already is coming for a look and id rather she went somewhere she will be looked after and not worked than go to someone who will leave her in a kennel all day . iv had her over a week now been walking her on her own its a pain but im getting somewhere because of it she is walking to heel of the leash and is no longer cowering when i shout on her she will make someone a great dog but i cant put up another kennel and the others have been here longer than her it wouldnt be fair to sell one of them .

the bottom line is i bought this bitch becuase i knew she would make the grade and i need a dog that is going to retreve something bigger than a rabbit this was the dog to do it but if she dont get on with the rabbiting dog iv had over a year then i cannot keep her i wouldnt risk her with my smaller two dogs as for making a quick buck i bought the bitch for £300 cash the other weekend and i put her on here at £350 because anyone buying a dog will hagle and i wanted to recoupe my money . a boy i coming to see her from glasgow tonight he is also buying 30 nets if he doesnt take her a woman who has 2 deerhounds already is coming for a look and id rather she went somewhere she will be looked after and not worked than go to someone who will leave her in a kennel all day . iv had her over a week now been walking her on her own its a pain but im getting somewhere because of it she is walking to heel of the leash and is no longer cowering when i shout on her she will make someone a great dog but i cant put up another kennel and the others have been here longer than her it wouldnt be fair to sell one of them .

ye kris you dont really need to keep saying the story if the others dont belive you i dont think it should matter to you. you have 2 blokes backing your story up so just ignore snide comments. i know i have had and sold a few dogs in my time but thats the way it goes [bANNED TEXT]. to be honest i think if you dont like what Kreet writes you dont need to read his posts if hes selling a dog and you think hes a bad owner you should be thankful so leave off him aint it.

ye kris you dont really need to keep saying the story if the others dont belive you i dont think it should matter to you. you have 2 blokes backing your story up so just ignore snide comments. i know i have had and sold a few dogs in my time but thats the way it goes mate. to be honest i think if you dont like what Kreet writes you dont need to read his posts if hes selling a dog and you think hes a bad owner you should be thankful hes selling the dog so leave off him aint it.

Edited by nolan6060