well since i have a 4 year old daughter to her a 16 month old son and a morgage it isnt as easy as screw this im leaving . for starters iv no where to go if i went to my mums im allowed no dogs full stop and i wouldnt give them up for nothing iv just not let on that anyone has called about her . the other reason i aint left is we are moving up the coast to banff/mcduff region within the next year and are buying a decent bit land and eventualy opening a livery yard as my girl always worked in a livery and we have two horse's so when we move up there there will be more room and it will be an easyer going life style so she wont have a problem with my dogs but at the moment she is just sick of working all day coming home and me going out with the dogs but im stuck in all day watching two kids and walk the dogs one at a time threw the day aswell just to get them out . the only reason im not working is for what it would cost to pay aa child minder a week i couldnt earn that a week and as my girl's an accountant were better of financialy if i stay at home untill they are both at school so there are alot of reasons for me putting up with her shit she's thrown me out umptean times because of my dogs but when you love someone sometimes you just have to frin and bare it . im sorry if you dont think im genuine but i knocked back a lad last night wanting to use my staff to stud his bitch because he wanted to give me pik of the litter and what the heck is the point in me studing him for pik of the litter when this is the response i would get for advertising one of his pup's ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
to many people on these sites just looking to pick holes in people,if he cares for his dogs which he states he does :thumbs: does it matter if he sells it gives it rehomes it,sometimes one mans loss is another mans gain,this is a hunting site and iam as much against dog dealers and puppy peddlers as anyone,but for feck sake look in any pet shop and then judge,mark

oh well then everyonre else does it so its ok? :censored:

this lad, you know when hes lying, its when he types!!

which lad thurso jack???????????????????mark

not you mark :doh: we know your a honest guy :tongue2:

thanks guy :doh::doh: mark

Guest markbrick1
well since i have a 4 year old daughter to her a 16 month old son and a morgage it isnt as easy as screw this im leaving . for starters iv no where to go if i went to my mums im allowed no dogs full stop and i wouldnt give them up for nothing iv just not let on that anyone has called about her . the other reason i aint left is we are moving up the coast to banff/mcduff region within the next year and are buying a decent bit land and eventualy opening a livery yard as my girl always worked in a livery and we have two horse's so when we move up there there will be more room and it will be an easyer going life style so she wont have a problem with my dogs but at the moment she is just sick of working all day coming home and me going out with the dogs but im stuck in all day watching two kids and walk the dogs one at a time threw the day aswell just to get them out . the only reason im not working is for what it would cost to pay aa child minder a week i couldnt earn that a week and as my girl's an accountant were better of financialy if i stay at home untill they are both at school so there are alot of reasons for me putting up with her shit she's thrown me out umptean times because of my dogs but when you love someone sometimes you just have to frin and bare it . im sorry if you dont think im genuine but i knocked back a lad last night wanting to use my staff to stud his bitch because he wanted to give me pik of the litter and what the heck is the point in me studing him for pik of the litter when this is the response i would get for advertising one of his pup's ?

feck dont need to blead youre heart out its not a sypathy thing these lot want just leave ot mate youre doin the right thing move on,mark

the staffy i have for sale in ad-trader ? he isnt my dog he is from my dog the boy also has a cane corso male both the same age the bitch next door has broken down and the two of them went at it i had to go over and split them up and take this dog in as he gets on fine with my two as one is his dad and my bulldogs a bitch if you want ill post piks of his wounds aswell as the cane corso's and you can tell me im in the wrong to advertise him for the lad .....

So all you lot whos ripping this to bits for trying to sell a dog have never sold a dog on for any reason? my arse. I had a lurcher not long ago that ripped my other lurchers throat to bits was i wrong for getting rid of it? was i f**k and you lot would do the same.

at the end of the day it is nothing to do with you what im doing it just pisses me of people getting involved with stuff they know nothing about as iv said anyone is more than welcome to come see the deerhound and the rest of my animals , as for the staff come see the boys cane corso and you will see why he cannot keep both dogs iv been telling him for months that it was coming and i have always told people i would take the dogs iv sold them back if there was a problem like this . yet againe in the wrong for helping out .... go find something better to do with your time im of out with the dogs .

my problem is everything iv said in this topic is exactly how it has all happend ill take photo's of the cane corso its had to have half its face fixed but at the end of the day you keep two male dogs of this type in a kennel together this will happen sooner or later im sick telling the lad but if i hadnt taken this staff in last night it would have killed the cane corso end of story if know one wants the deerhound then mod's close this topic i wasnt going to advertise her on here as i knew this would happen and i couldnt be arsed with the hassle but i thought there aint many deerys about id rather someone who was going to work her got her . now i would rather s0omeone took her as a pet and only dog and never worked her in her life than her to go to anyone of this site there are a few people on here who help others anhd are nice people and there are others that seems they have nothing better to do than judge and to pick on others .

my problem is everything iv said in this topic is exactly how it has all happend ill take photo's of the cane corso its had to have half its face fixed but at the end of the day you keep two male dogs of this type in a kennel together this will happen sooner or later im sick telling the lad but if i hadnt taken this staff in last night it would have killed the cane corso end of story if know one wants the deerhound then mod's close this topic i wasnt going to advertise her on here as i knew this would happen and i couldnt be arsed with the hassle but i thought there aint many deerys about id rather someone who was going to work her got her . now i would rather s0omeone took her as a pet and only dog and never worked her in her life than her to go to anyone of this site there are a few people on here who help others anhd are nice people and there are others that seems they have nothing better to do than judge and to pick on others .

You have been on here for 7 months and in that time you have posted for sale 15 different adverts for do6s? over 2 a month :icon_eek:

and everytime a different sob story :hmm:

should i bump them up for all to see?

if that is what you want to do mate bash on my own dogs i have sold were a lakie bitch who didnt make the grade to dig to and a staff pup who was my pick pup who was never intended to be sold the rest were all put on for mate's christ i have two mates with over 20 dogs between them that if anyone offerd them £100 bux for one they would sell them as iv said delete the posts and delete me if need be the deerhound is no longer for sale threw here

Guest markbrick1
Jesus will ye shut up for christ sakes thurso jack first of all hes selling a derhound bitch if your not interested and have nothing nice to say then shut the f*ck up ya muppet I know of plenty of fellas who deal dogs all sound fellas but thats what there into and i dont knock them for that thats how the world goes round unfortunatley and in the dogie game theres plenty of them out there!!!

Kreet shes a nice bitch by the way and id have her no bothers but its too fare and your worse to be rising to that muppets bait !

fighting on the internet is like runing in the special olyimpics even if your wining your still retarded!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: i always like ginger french and still think hes a top guy and ive known him for over 20yrs mark

is kreet pete the puppy pedler seems like none of his friend have computers no phones no brains to sell there own dogs who was that dingle he was right when on one of kreets posts said kreet goes lamping with dogs and gun and dingle say he should shoot them :laugh: think that lad was spot on :laugh::laugh::laugh: or is it kreet that is soft touch and gets dogs dumped on him that are no use for man nor beast :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: