and for the record my am bull is a fully regesterd johnsons bitch not a pitbull or of pitbull type havent you anything better to do than come out with complete and utter sh*t....

wasnt doubtin it was, stop sellin a diferent mutt with a differant sob story every other week and ill find somethin better to do, and grow up while your at it!! ;)

how many of your dogs work? 6 MONTHS ago you were walkin about with a lamp and air rifle and dog?? :icon_eek:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to say it kreet but i asked you two or three times about this deerhound but gladly i looked at your other posts and its a different dog every week .mate grow up and dont post if you are not gonna get shit sorted out.you waste a lot of peoples time.

i havent sold a dog since my staff pup who was for a stud fee before that it was my lakie bitch who would stay till we dug to her so sold her as she ferreted happily .i have a old type staffy dog who done fox on the lamp and threw cover pre-ban also have a whippet bitch who is now working with the ferrets and piked 3 on the lamp she is 14 months . my whippet/jrt isnt old enough yet and neather is my jrt i have had all of them from pups my bulldog is just a pet and hacks out on the horse .

i now have land in glenfarg that im alowed to work with ferrets and it was the first day up there it is paluted with rabbits . i lamped the fox with my staff not gonna enter my terrier till next year and my mate has a pattxlaky dog that weve dug to a couple of time's and im now driving againe so can get to my permision we are lamping to night so should get couple were taking my mates saluki he just got out my other mates beddy whippet and my whippet.

the boy mucked me about with this bitch the three times he told me i was to sell her and everytime he ses the boys wife ses he can keep her then on friday he ses do you still want her so i just bought her there and then as i say id keep her but cant afford to take the chance of kenneling her with the others i was embaressed when he changed his mind about her as it was me that had spoken to people about her on here .

anyone is more than welcome to come out with me and my dogs iv already told you how many i have , my girl has been trying to sell my whippet for months but when people have phoned iv said she is already away i can assure you she isnt for sale . i had lurchers advertised on here for a mate at the time i had the deerhound on and he mucked me about this is why there aint been anymore on he has 12 at the moment and he changes his mind about what he is keeping every day . piks of tess will be on in an hour just found my usb .

Guest markbrick1

to many people on these sites just looking to pick holes in people,if he cares for his dogs which he states he does :thumbs: does it matter if he sells it gives it rehomes it,sometimes one mans loss is another mans gain,this is a hunting site and iam as much against dog dealers and puppy peddlers as anyone,but for feck sake look in any pet shop and then judge,mark

to many people on these sites just looking to pick holes in people,if he cares for his dogs which he states he does :thumbs: does it matter if he sells it gives it rehomes it,sometimes one mans loss is another mans gain,this is a hunting site and iam as much against dog dealers and puppy peddlers as anyone,but for feck sake look in any pet shop and then judge,mark

oh well then everyonre else does it so its ok? :censored:

this lad, you know when hes lying, its when he types!!

here are some piks as i promised id get up when i found my usb cable not the best but you get the just of it she never stands still lol she has put on a bit weight since i got her ans iv given her a good brush cut out some of the tats aswell she has good strong feet and is realy a nice dog to be out for a walk with but i tryd this morning againe and of the leash she is constantly at the whippet trying to bite her heals so the whippet has to jerk and turn to keep away from her they are find when out on a leash but againe back in the kennel it atarted of with the whippet not being aloud in the bed then they just end up going at it .

post-9812-1203679052_thumb.jpg

post-9812-1203679735_thumb.jpg

its when i type ?? look if you feel this bad ill give you my address and you can come see me as im f*Cing dislexic and iv already ses this umptean times on here so you quite obviously do not know as much about me as you like to think im usualy ok but when im typing fast or wound up i strugle with my spelling and it aint the best at the best of time im sick of all this bull sh*t here are piks of the bitch if anyone is intarested pm me .

its when i type ?? look if you feel this bad ill give you my address and you can come see me as im f*Cing dislexic and iv already ses this umptean times on here so you quite obviously do not know as much about me as you like to think im usualy ok but when im typing fast or wound up i strugle with my spelling and it aint the best at the best of time im sick of all this bull sh*t here are piks of the bitch if anyone is intarested pm me .

nothing to do with your spelling, just the constant drivel you type, and if your woman is always trying to sell your whippet behind your back, why the feck are you still with her? :icon_eek:

Guest markbrick1

which lad thurso jack???????????????????mark

which lad thurso jack???????????????????mark

not you mark :doh: we know your a honest guy :tongue2: