fifi the bitin ferret

Guest nastybilly

Guest nastybilly

did anybody see it on britains worst pets

not only did it bite the poor c""t that owned it it jumped oot its cage to do it,

this wee jill bullied its wee mates and draged them all over the place,they tried all sorts to cure the wee b*****d but nout really worked..anyway ma point is ah for one think if they worked the thing it might have helped knock some of its nasty wee ways out of it...just a thought.......ps...and waht aboot the state of the guys hands that owned it.... :11: :11: ..ffs...

did anybody see it on britains worst pets

not only did it bite the poor c""t that owned it it jumped oot its cage to do it,

this wee jill bullied its wee mates and draged them all over the place,they tried all sorts to cure the wee b*****d but nout really worked..anyway ma point is ah for one think if they worked the thing it might have helped knock some of its nasty wee ways out of it...just a thought.......ps...and waht aboot the state of the guys hands that owned it.... :11:  :11: ..ffs...

Had a twelve week old jill off my mate last year,before he brought it over to me his 4yr old daughter was playing with it,fine with me as well.Went to feed it the next day bloody thing flew from the back of the cage straight at me,this was before i opened the cage. He came over next day and couldn't get near it. Apparently his jill got out when she was in season and mated with a Feral or Wild Polecat.She was a real dark ferret.He still has her but can't get near it.

Guest wickidweasel

Ive got one that goes like that when shes got a litter shes great with the missus tho every now and then the cow gets me when i least expect it nips are one thing but always hurts like f**k when it hits bone

Guest wickidweasel

had a new jill that locked on went right to the bone in the end i bit her back i consider her my shes never tried it since. the mink i had hade a bite 10 times that of any ferret in the end i sent it to a sanctuary was painfull enough with gardening gauntlets on.

Sid (Vicious) had his first trip out ferreting on Sunday

sid.jpg

He was fine till he bolted a few bunnies then he went completely mental, bit us a few times & hes a big lad to be biting :blink::icon_redface: What a job we had to get his collar back off :blink: he's never been the tamest of ferret kits, but never behaved like that before :unsure: We're going to have to spend a lot of time trying to getting him tamer :wacko:

Some years ago I took my then girlfriends brother out ferretting with disastrous goings on .He was fine all morning and well interested in the proceedings.After a quick bite to eat we netted up a smallish bury and I asked him to get the hob out the carry box as he hadnt seen anything all morning.He held it while I collared him up.I then checked round to make sure no holes were missed but got diverted by screams from the lad.Somehow the hob had hold of his face ,right through the cheek.The lad wouldnt stand still for me to have a look and danced about holding or rather pulling at the ferret which must have made the bugger bite harder.At this time I got a fit of the giggles which turned to uncontrollable laughing.Pulling myself together ,I thought I better do something.Managed to get the lad to stay still and took the weight of the ferret to try and calm it down.In this situation I thought the old pinched foot trick might have made matters worse so I put my finger and thumb over its head,either side its jaws and managed to squeeze its jaws wider.Working the ferret up and down I got him off and straight in the box.The wound hadnt bled until now but believe me it started pissing out.Got the lad to open his mouth to access the damage and found it had not gone through but he had a red mark the size of an apple!Fair play to him ,he never cried [i know I would have had tears in my eyes].This marked the end of the days ferretting and his interest in the sport.When I asked him on the way home what had happened,he said he only wanted to kiss it.The lesson here is dont kiss your ferrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!.