my new hunting 4x4

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My son got one in december nice comfy truck but he's wanting a back like your's sounder but with out the windows; ( so people can not see what we've got in their )

We had a look up the farm today to zero the 243's in until rain stoped play

DSCF0947.jpg

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

My son got one in december nice comfy truck but he's wanting a back like your's sounder but with out the windows; ( so people can not see what we've got in their )

We had a look up the farm today to zero the 243's in until rain stoped play

DSCF0947.jpg

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

landrover its nice well i never seen one without windows but mine are tinted so it hard to see in.the canopy is handy you lie in to set the gun out of the rain.and i will set up a plug for my light in the back leave the back open and stand up on it and shoot from the roof it handy that way to.cheers sounder

i would agree with one of the other lads i had 2.5td and was very under powered and yes also dog couldnt get warm in back very cold and also like all pick up types very tail happy even on wet roads these pick up types are to pose in cos most owners wont pay that kinda money to take them in some brown stuff and get there leather dirty :whistling: on plus side more comfy than a landrover defender she looks a nice motor though and hope it lives up to the job mate

Turning circle on the new one I THINK is better........it certainly got round a few corners in one where as the older model reqiured a bit of shunting!! :doh::yes::yes: but this one coped fine :thumbs:

20080228023.jpg

20080228052.jpg

Not the best on fuel though............mind you the tyres don't help :whistling::D:D

Guest spud.

l200 are shit full stop :thumbdown: . the turning is worse than a bus the tail end is too light, approach and departcher angles are shit as it sits to low, shit on fuel and not too clever off road..... iv got a 03 warrior and wudnt dream ov takein it wer i took my b reg fourtrack :big_boss:

Edited by spud.

right lads i have a question here ... i havnt got a user manual for min l200 03 and need some advice ... every now and again the orange engine shape light (best i can explain it) comes on on the dashboard and the truck seems to restrict itself ... i can only get about 50mph out of it ... i have to stop switch off wait 30 odd seconds turn the engine back on and i can carry on as if nothing had happened ... what does that orange engine shape warning light mean ?????????

l200 are shit full stop :thumbdown: . the turning is worse than a bus the tail end is too light, approach and departcher angles are shit as it sits to low, shit on fuel and not too clever off road..... iv got a 03 warrior and wudnt dream ov takein it wer i took my b reg fourtrack :big_boss:

Mmmmm......I'm confused Spud ...If they're shit.....full stop........Why do you own one :hmm: ???........I have to admit I've gone off the big 4X4's the last few years, even though i still off road a bit, I make do with a 'Scooby', at least then i get the best of both worlds comfort, performance but a bit of reduction in the off roading capabilities........I think a fair pay off :thumbs: ........................99% of owners with these big feckers, have never been on a grass verge let alone off road :laugh::laugh:

A good compromise .........for me anyhow

DSC_0031jpeg.jpg

Edited by D.C.
right lads i have a question here ... i havnt got a user manual for min l200 03 and need some advice ... every now and again the orange engine shape light (best i can explain it) comes on on the dashboard and the truck seems to restrict itself ... i can only get about 50mph out of it ... i have to stop switch off wait 30 odd seconds turn the engine back on and i can carry on as if nothing had happened ... what does that orange engine shape warning light mean ?????????

its the engine management light you should take it to a dealer and have it looked at there is a fault the light may come on in the fast lane when you lose all power then shit happens

The little orange "engine" icon,seems to be used by all the manufacturers now. It means there is a problem with engine electronics, the lack of power you experienced is the ECU putting the control of the engine into "limp home" mode. This literally allows you to limp home without being able to drive hard and perhaps damage something. Stopping and switching off is resetting it to normal. There is probably not a real fault, but a sensor problem or bad connection giving a quick bit of bad feedback to the ECU causing it to go to "limp mode".