my new hunting 4x4

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope yours is a good un, but the one i had, was rubbish to drive, couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, and cost me the best part of £7000 when the engine blew up with fsh but 6 months out of warranty.

Would i buy another? would i :feck::no:

Guest ROOSTER

the problem i have with pick-ups is when the dogs are cold an wet after a few hours hunting in the winter they go in the back where their is no heat unlike an estate car or van.

Edited by ROOSTER

i woke up on my birthday last month to find one outside my house .... my missus had gone and bought it for me .... 03 plate full leather 63,000 on the clock £6,250 .... if the dogs are cold and wet then you dry them off with a towel and stick a jacket on them for the journey home, easy .... it soon warms up in the back of a pick up if its draft free ..........

DSCF0480-1.jpg

tlamp001-1.jpg

i woke up on my birthday last month to find one outside my house .... my missus had gone and bought it for me .... 03 plate full leather 63,000 on the clock £6,250 .... if the dogs are cold and wet then you dry them off with a towel and stick a jacket on them for the journey home, easy .... it soon warms up in the back of a pick up if its draft free ..........

DSCF0480-1.jpg

tlamp001-1.jpg

does she have a sister :hmm: or her mother would do :whistling: ur one lucky git.nice jeep

WELL LADS FINALLY got a photo of my l2oo,suit me down to the ground what ye think,

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

Nice, but the Ford Ranger or Mazda version is better, better performance, turning circle etc

Me and my mate test drove them all before he bought a mazda :boxing: