Ferreting new spot

Nobby

We had a look out ferreting with tuckers lad and his cousin we were doing a new spot that we hadn't done before so we had to look for the warrens and watch where the rabbits went in .The first holes we did i thought we would get nothing as the ferrets showed a few times then we heard the thumping we all like to hear and the rabbits started bolting got 4 out 3 in the nets and one to the dog a nice start .We moved on and did some warrens that looked like they would hold a few netted up and got one :11: we did some more that looked good but just held one or two . The kids are learning and whisper when the ferrets are in the only thing is i am a bit deaf and can't hear a f**king word they are saying :11: . The last warren we got any out we got 3 and called it a day as i had to get back to go to work :( had a canny day nice just being out.

DSCF0004PP.jpg

first rabbits of the day

DSCF0002PP.jpg

DSCF0013PP.jpg

DSCF0022PP.jpg

DSCF0025PP.jpg

DSCF0018PP.jpg

Dscf0028KPP.jpg

Nobby how many times have I stood next to you at shows this year and not realised who you were  :11:

Looks like you had a good time, better than being at work  :good: think I recognise that area  :D

it might be Max you have seen at the shows Keeps ;) I can remember being at a show last year and seeing your deerhound x greyhound get placed that was before i knew what you looked like :D