What breed of ferrets are the best...?

Guest spudsk100

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got one of each....and i still like my silver the best! lol

just a daft question - is there such thing as a *greyhound* ferret , i bloke round the allotment mentioned them before , apparntly a real small time ferret? ... any idea's? ... ive never seen one ...

Magwhich has some really tiny ones, he put a pic on here of them somewhere :thumbs:

i really want one !! i need to find a train that takes me from shropshire too kent too pick one up in the spring summer ! apparently you dont dig too them as much becuse the yfind it hard too kill :thumbs:

If you can get into Brum you will get a train to anywhere

a ferrets not a ferret as some of you say ive, had them for thirty years and realy if a ferret is not strong enough to finish a rabbit why would you want small undersized ferrets to work rabbits, was out today only the strong type of ferret bolted rabbs as they are starting to stick cant see the reason to breeding minature anything , some of use are dreaming , a greyhound ferret is not a small ferret it was white strong boned but thin alot of miners had them when i was a kid in the late seventies had a few myself but well they died and didnt breed enough to keep the line going cheers

hi pittindal i posted a picture of magwitches one its on page 1 of this post , i read somewhere that the greyhound ferret is a slang name for the eastern european ferret which is supposedly alot smaller than normal ferret it was on a post somwhere on the ferreting section somone mentioned it .i highly doubt its true though