16 replies to this topic

#1 Bonny

Bonny

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:20 am

Can anyone recommend a good car cage site? K9 Trans look good but are to far away for a looksy, although I guess that need not matter.
I normally use the metal cages that can be used for pups indoors and the car but they arn't very strong. I was wondering if the box type things might be better?

#2 Aaron

Aaron

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:35 pm

I get on well with the lintran one i have.

Regards

Aaron

#3 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:41 pm

I prefer weldmesh, mine were made by a friend years ago who has packed up. Try googling Kirkby k9, there cages seem strong and a reasonable price.

#4 BLACKBOB

BLACKBOB

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 597 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:53 pm

I got the Trans K9 and its the dogs bits, ordered it online, never even seen one before, just picked the one to suit my vehicle and it was job done. Bit pricey but well worth it as my ESS hated the dog cage and it terrified him of travelling.
Very good company to deal with too.

Cheers bob

#5 earthdog dai

earthdog dai

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:08 pm

ive got a lintran dog box for sale if anyones interested? i want £100 for it, wont accept any less

Attached Files

#6 poacherjim

poacherjim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:33 pm

140208622876 TRY THESE ON EBAY i know they are good they are mine :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

#7 heart of wales

heart of wales

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:22 am

Attached File  truck_4.jpg   81.26KB   32 downloadsAttached File  truck_5.jpg   86.57KB   37 downloadsAttached File  truck_3.jpg   70.36KB   41 downloadsck_3.jpg]just had this made to measure exellent quality service and very resonable www.thedogruncompany

#8 Guest_ESS_*

Guest_ESS_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:31 pm

Personaly Lintran are crap ..they rattle look untidy

Try These cheaper than Lintran Lighter and stronger

http://www.collpres.net/

#9 teknystoddy

teknystoddy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 10:44 pm

Where are you from Bonny? Plasticpromotions in Portadown Northern Ireland do excellent boxes, custom made at cheaper rates than most of the big firms. You can google them or PM me for contact details if you like.

Cheers,

TT.

#10 navman

navman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:11 pm

Attached File  truck_4.jpg   81.26KB   32 downloadsAttached File  truck_5.jpg   86.57KB   37 downloadsAttached File  truck_3.jpg   70.36KB   41 downloadsjust had this made to measure exellent quality service and very resonable cedar tree solutions

have you got the details of this company i would be interested in a set up in my pick up like that, it looks great ! :

#11 heart of wales

heart of wales

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:01 pm

They advertise on here www.thedogruncompany cracking guy done hell of a good job photos dont do it justice

#12 The Sporting Agent

The Sporting Agent

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:02 am

K9 all the way, not the cheapest but that are great. They have a stand at most of the bigger shows so you can see their products there.

#13 Guest_ESS_*

Guest_ESS_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:36 pm

K9 all the way, not the cheapest but that are great. They have a stand at most of the bigger shows so you can see their products there.

K9 from Crewe? I ordered panels paid online and new whelping box had stock according to tinternet ..went down pick themup none in stock waited 2 weeks ,maybe I was unlucky but there you go I got two Collpress carriers made within 3 days to suit me van..Good price for Pick up had a checker plate alluminium made of Allufab of Blackburn.

#14 The Sporting Agent

The Sporting Agent

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:26 pm

K9 from Crewe? I ordered panels paid online and new whelping box had stock according to tinternet ..went down pick themup none in stock waited 2 weeks ,maybe I was unlucky but there you go I got two Collpress carriers made within 3 days to suit me van..Good price for Pick up had a checker plate alluminium made of Allufab of Blackburn.

No, Trans-K9; they are up in Scotland. The best put together cages on the market.....

#15 Bonny

Bonny

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:08 pm

No, Trans-K9; they are up in Scotland. The best put together cages on the market.....

I went with Trans-k9, thanks for suggesting them, great service and I couldn't be more pleased!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users