Car cages/boxes

Bonny

Can anyone recommend a good car cage site? K9 Trans look good but are to far away for a looksy, although I guess that need not matter.

I normally use the metal cages that can be used for pups indoors and the car but they arn't very strong. I was wondering if the box type things might be better?

I got the Trans K9 and its the dogs bits, ordered it online, never even seen one before, just picked the one to suit my vehicle and it was job done. Bit pricey but well worth it as my ESS hated the dog cage and it terrified him of travelling.

Very good company to deal with too.

Cheers bob

post-5621-1203931295.jpgpost-5621-1203931280.jpgpost-5621-1203931258.jpgjust had this made to measure exellent quality service and very resonable cedar tree solutions

have you got the details of this company i would be interested in a set up in my pick up like that, it looks great ! :

K9 all the way, not the cheapest but that are great. They have a stand at most of the bigger shows so you can see their products there.

K9 from Crewe? I ordered panels paid online and new whelping box had stock according to tinternet ..went down pick themup none in stock waited 2 weeks ,maybe I was unlucky but there you go I got two Collpress carriers made within 3 days to suit me van..Good price for Pick up had a checker plate alluminium made of Allufab of Blackburn.

K9 all the way, not the cheapest but that are great. They have a stand at most of the bigger shows so you can see their products there.

K9 from Crewe? I ordered panels paid online and new whelping box had stock according to tinternet ..went down pick themup none in stock waited 2 weeks ,maybe I was unlucky but there you go I got two Collpress carriers made within 3 days to suit me van..Good price for Pick up had a checker plate alluminium made of Allufab of Blackburn.

No, Trans-K9; they are up in Scotland. The best put together cages on the market.....

• 3 weeks later...

No, Trans-K9; they are up in Scotland. The best put together cages on the market.....

I went with Trans-k9, thanks for suggesting them, great service and I couldn't be more pleased!